• brunch/lunch/dinner together

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Mommy gets nothing from me!

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yes in deed, kiddies, it's moms day, a day for you, you ungrateful little bastards, for thanking mom for all the good she ever did for, including not aborting your sorry ass when she had the chance or drowning you in a tub later on or letting you walk out in traffic or just letting wear dirty underwear!

So, all the good she ever did for you, say thank you!

How you gonna do it, check all that apply!

Thanks, mom!

B

Bronwyn

None of the above. My mom is out of town on a church retreat. We are having a huge cookout next weekend! :buddies:

T

toppick08

Yes in deed, kiddies, it's moms day, a day for you, you ungrateful little bastards, for thanking mom for all the good she ever did for, including not aborting your sorry ass when she had the chance or drowning you in a tub later on or letting you walk out in traffic or just letting wear dirty underwear!

So, all the good she ever did for you, say thank you!

How you gonna do it, check all that apply!

Thanks, mom!

:yay:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
My mom is all alone in Florida recouperating from knee surgery. I'm going to call her as soon as I think she is up and ready to answer the phone. A big happy Mothers Day to all the mom's out there. They do more than words can say and love bigger than life itself.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Called last night and sent flowers.

Used ProFlowers.com for the first time
Flowers arrived in good condition.

They were advertising free shipping but you were required to sign up with a "free shipping" web site that kept requesting a credit card (seperate from the flower purchase). Read the "terms and conditions", couldn't find an actual price but it was a monthly subscription fee.
I paid for shipping, probably cheaper than the free :lol:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Called last night and sent flowers.

Used ProFlowers.com for the first time
Flowers arrived in good condition.

They were advertising free shipping but you were required to sign up with a "free shipping" web site that kept requesting a credit card (seperate from the flower purchase). Read the "terms and conditions", couldn't find an actual price but it was a monthly subscription fee.
I paid for shipping, probably cheaper than the free :lol:

I also used ProFlowers for my mom's flowers. I got an email that they were delivered at 11:30 yesterday morning. I like that they did that but agree that the free shipping thing was bogus.

I'm going to call later when all the kids get home and can talk to her. This is her first year without her mother and she has been a bit down.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I wish my mom were still alive so that I could call her up, give her a gift, go see her, and make her a nice dinner. I miss her.

She got flowers and a card sent, and I'll call this evening. I was just there for her birthday 2 weeks ago, brought her flowers.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
My mom passed away at 60, I would do anything for one more Mother's Day with her. :bawl:

I handmade my mother-in-law a lovely card and sent her a few formal pics of the kids and a Texas-style purse (lots o' bling) she coveted on her last visit. Hubby and the kids called her this morning wished her a happy Mother's Day as well.

SugarBear47

Happy Mothers Day

My mommy died 10 yrs ago in her 60's. If she hadn't been cremated, I would have taken flowers to her grave. So I tried to make up for it by sending my 3 sisters and 2 sisters-in-law cards. My two kids put together and bought me a present from Edible Arrangements. Yummy I sure am enjoying the fresh fruits not to mention how pretty it is.

Nanny Pam

I wish my mom were still alive so that I could call her up, give her a gift, go see her, and make her a nice dinner. I miss her.

My mom passed away at 60, I would do anything for one more Mother's Day with her. :bawl:

I handmade my mother-in-law a lovely card and sent her a few formal pics of the kids and a Texas-style purse (lots o' bling) she coveted on her last visit. Hubby and the kids called her this morning wished her a happy Mother's Day as well.

My mommy died 10 yrs ago in her 60's. If she hadn't been cremated, I would have taken flowers to her grave. So I tried to make up for it by sending my 3 sisters and 2 sisters-in-law cards. My two kids put together and bought me a present from Edible Arrangements. Yummy I sure am enjoying the fresh fruits not to mention how pretty it is.

:huggy:

ocean733

I sent my mom and MIL flowers (they are both long distance).

MIL got them, my mom won't get them until Tuesday. :tantrum:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Spent the day at Mom's house. Sister and I made a nice dinner while the girls played with Bug's Easy Bake Oven.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Spent the day at Mom's house. Sister and I made a nice dinner while the girls played with Bug's Easy Bake Oven.

and a certain someone was on his bike...............at WalMart :lmao:

Haven't called my mom yet

I've heard from all of my mutts though

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
and a certain someone was on his bike...............at WalMart :lmao:

Haven't called my mom yet

I've heard from all of my mutts though

Stocking up for Myrtle Beach I would guess. :lmao:

We also called my GrandBirgit. Today was also her birthday. She got to speak with her three generations. :yay: