A day in the life of WR #85849589

SoMDGirl42

WR,
Once again you've entertained us with one of your "it's not funny but you can't help but laugh" stories. Thanks and I apologize that I find your unfortunate experiences to be entertaining. You have an incredible gift of taking a bad situation and hilariously expressing it out in words.
I still think they need to make a sitcom about you and your experiences.

But in all honesty, the best part of your story was that you wrote "boyfriend" and NOT "ex-boyfriend"!
Most men wouldn't have put up with that ____ (ok I was gonna say "sh!t" but in this case "puke"). So maybe he's a keeper.

:huggy:

you'd dump your girlfriend if her kid puked in your vehicle?

Is this really most men thinking this way? :tap:

you guys seem to get a kick out of me having to clean up bodily fluids.... first the explosive baby shiit... now the explosive vomit. :jameo:

Fun times. God, I'm BLESSED. :coffee:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
you guys seem to get a kick out of me having to clean up bodily fluids.... first the explosive baby shiit... now the explosive vomit. :jameo:

I once had baby barf directly down my back, inside of my shirt. :barf:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
you'd dump your girlfriend if her kid puked in your vehicle?

Is this really most men thinking this way? :tap:

No I wouldn't, cuz I've had the puke thing happen in my car. no fun.
My point was that from how you described his reaction, your boyfriend was very laid back and didn't get upset at all.
Maybe I shouldn't have typed "Most men" but rather have typed "Some men wouldn't have put up with that..."

I know some guys who would've gone ape-sh!t for messing up their vehicle. I'm not like that, but many are. :shrug:
Glad to see your guy took it in stride. Makes for a great story (when looking back at it).

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!

YUP, i still am calling BS, you are either working on your stand up routine, or working on a novel!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm a little late to thread - oh, my. :lol: Hope the little guys are feeling much better now!

Hope the SUV interior is doing much better now, too. :jet:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
So now I have my half-naked son and stepson sitting in the backseat.

Bubba chimes in "Mommy? I have to go potty."

"Are you freaking KIDDING ME!??!?!?" I said.

"No... I have to go very bad." :jameo:

I grab my son's smelly hand that had only been wiped off with his shirt and take him into Sheetz in his bright yellow Minion underwear and tennis shoes.

I didn’t make eye contact with anyone because I was mortified. :banghead:

I got this far and peed my pants from laughing so hard.