A day spa....

lovinmaryland

Escape in Waldorf is pretty nice. Not sure if it is a day spa per sa but the last few times I have been there it was really nice. They even have heated toilet seats w/ bidet features :wink:

luvmygdaughters

Bella Salon in California isnt bad. Had a gift certificate a couple of years ago and it was for a day at the spa, included shampoo, haircut, blowdry, mani and pedi and massage along with lunch.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Bella Salon in California isnt bad. Had a gift certificate a couple of years ago and it was for a day at the spa, included shampoo, haircut, blowdry, mani and pedi and massage along with lunch.
Not that I am sure it hasn't changed.

But I refuse to step foot in that place again.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
If you just want a massage (and an excellent relaxing one) michelle lea is the place to go. That's all they do, though. we make regular trips there, fantastic place, and great value. for other "things" My mom and I got facials at s'cape in Ltown, and it was pretty nice. The spa is upstairs so it's away from the bustle, they have nice ammenities, and the chick was very nice and we had a good time. you dont want to travel far after a spa day, its nice to be close to home so you can go chill on the couch and relax :buddies:

kk2187

My mom and I got gift cards to Jacqueline Morgan day spa in Prince Frederick. We haven't been yet but that's another option to check out.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Uh Oh...what happened? As I said, this was 3 - 4 years ago, my daughter got me the gift certificate.
It was poor service. I'm not one to judge quickly, but that place was horrible. I know there are people that go there, I just wont go back.

There is one in Waldorf. Rich's Day Spa. I heard he gives a great massage and has some cheap prices. :whistle:
Well, owner of Rich's day spa....you need a website :lol:

My mom and I got gift cards to Jacqueline Morgan day spa in Prince Frederick. We haven't been yet but that's another option to check out.
I will check it out, I hadn't heard of that one yet