A friend needs help

bcp

In My Opinion
I can't wait to meet Hoover. I'm curious to see if she was even present for the conception or birth of your son. I'm thinking to put yourself through a xerox machine for that one, he's definately a duplicate copy of you!
he is a duplicate, but shorter... must have hit the reduction button by mistake.

SoMDGirl42

No I did not get lost, I had to get pan lady fed this morning the force some cold meds down her throat, instruct skillet girl to take care of mom while I was gone and I ended up running about 15 minutes later than I had planned.

Sorry I missed the rest of yall.

Clevalley and GWGuy and somdgirl were real nice, hell, I feel bad about even packing the taser now, didnt need it. could have left it with skillet girl to fend off pan lady should the cold drugs have gone bad on her.

anyway, got back home, took skillet girl to the mall to get her out of moms hair, 5 hours later, Im home, blistered broke and tired.

Dads, consider alternatives before taking a 13 year old and her friend to the mall for the day.... like, drinking heavy, you will be better of for it.
I appreciate the thought of the taser knowing the goods were safe from hoodrats when I had to run the wee one to wee.

bcp

In My Opinion
Thank you! As long as she doesn't break my heart along the way (teenage girls, you feel my pain I know!)
she will. no way around it.

even mine today, Dad, why are you going in Victorias Secrets????
Dad, how come you have to stand around while we shop??
Dad, there are a couple guys over there, could you pretend that you dont know us for a minute???

Of course, anytime they walked towered a register, I was their best friend in the whole world.

belvak

Happy Camper
Sorry I missed you guys. Had to go by MIL's house today, so we headed toward Waldorf instead of California.