A friend needs help

SoMDGirl42

I've recently learned from a forumite about another forumite that has hit hard times. Medical reasons are the biggest reason for said forumite having $$ trouble. I want to help, but I can only offer so much assistance and I'm hoping others will feel alittle generous and can assist. I've promised not to reveal any details that would tell others who this person is. Said forumite has agreed to allow me to ask for donations, on the condition the said forumite remain anonymous. Said forumite is a well liked forumite on the forums.

This is the deal. Said forumite has serious financial issues. I can't assist with the financial issues, however said forumite is requesting basic living necessities such as, tooth paste, toliet paper, shampoo, soap, razors, cleaning products etc. I am planning to assist but I can only do so much. I am planning to pick up some stuff that is needed urgently, but if you would like to donate items to help put together a care package I'd be happy to accept them and deliver to the forumite. Even if you have some pantry stuff that could assist that would be great. I don't want to accept any monetary contributions as I want to make sure the urgent needs are met first.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If said forumite is who I think it is, said forumite needs to get off their foolish pride and apply for state aid. That's what it's there for and why we pay our taxes. Said forumite will receive money, health care, and can even enter a tuition assistance program in order to better their future prospects.

We all pay good money into the system, and part of that is earmarked to help out those in need. It can either go to some lazy layabout who has no intention of getting their act together, or it can go to said forumite to give them a boost into self-sufficiency.

SoMDGirl42

If said forumite is who I think it is, said forumite needs to get off their foolish pride and apply for state aid. That's what it's there for and why we pay our taxes. Said forumite will receive money, health care, and can even enter a tuition assistance program in order to better their future prospects.

We all pay good money into the system, and part of that is earmarked to help out those in need. It can either go to some lazy layabout who has no intention of getting their act together, or it can go to said forumite to give them a boost into self-sufficiency.

I don't believe this is the same said forumite. Said forumite doesn't need tuition assistance to better their future propects, said forumite already has a good degree, just medical issues.

jetmonkey

As a professional budget analyst I'd be happy to audit their books and set up a reasonable plan to return them to fiscal responsibility. Have them PM me :yay:
I've recently learned from a forumite about another forumite that has hit hard times. Medical reasons are the biggest reason for said forumite having $$ trouble. I want to help, but I can only offer so much assistance and I'm hoping others will feel alittle generous and can assist. I've promised not to reveal any details that would tell others who this person is. Said forumite has agreed to allow me to ask for donations, on the condition the said forumite remain anonymous. Said forumite is a well liked forumite on the forums.

This is the deal. Said forumite has serious financial issues. I can't assist with the financial issues, however said forumite is requesting basic living necessities such as, tooth paste, toliet paper, shampoo, soap, razors, cleaning products etc. I am planning to assist but I can only do so much. I am planning to pick up some stuff that is needed urgently, but if you would like to donate items to help put together a care package I'd be happy to accept them and deliver to the forumite. Even if you have some pantry stuff that could assist that would be great. I don't want to accept any monetary contributions as I want to make sure the urgent needs are met first.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't believe this is the same said forumite. Said forumite doesn't need tuition assistance to better their future propects, said forumite already has a good degree, just medical issues.

Okay, then my comment was directed at a different forumite. :lol:

angelbaby

I would like to help too. I will go through my pantry and give what I have. Please PM me with info or maybe you could just set up one time and place to meet everyone with their stuff?

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

Please check your PM. Thanks!

I

Inkpen

I have a couple of bags full of hotel shampoos, soaps, lotion, conditioner..Mostly from Marriott, Mandalay Bay, Hilton....
Can also donate Safeway gift card....
Let me know:howdy:

I

Inkpen

oh, thats right...folks like you don't stay at nice hotels...so what would you know about things called "AMENITIES":killingme