A Little Story About Solomons Pier Restaurant

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It's not a crabhouse, but come on people - it's Solomon's Pier! We're not talking 5 star dining here! (no offense to them!) You're sitting on a pier! And :yikes: The chairs were plastic!

:lol:

The Pier used to be a nice place to go for dinner etc. If I'm paying $32 for an entree then it better be on some sort of real plate and the drinks need to be in a glass.

Someone said maybe it was an environmental issue, glass breaks down, get pulverized and is a helluva lot friendlier to the environment than plastic. All that plastic ends up in a landfill somewhere if it doesn't blow off the deck.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
The Pier used to be a nice place to go for dinner etc. If I'm paying $32 for an entree then it better be on some sort of real plate and the drinks need to be in a glass.

Someone said maybe it was an environmental issue, glass breaks down, get pulverized and is a helluva lot friendlier to the environment than plastic. All that plastic ends up in a landfill somewhere if it doesn't blow off the deck.

I like to collect beach glass. Collecting beach plastic just isn't the same :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
We ate there last night out on the deck..Wonderful dinner
3 of us had the fried platter. Shrimp, oysters, crab cakes and fish..fried...the other had the same broiled...3 of us had a salad and onion rings with it...3 of us brought home food...excellent food..we loved it we each had a drink and the bill was around $140 I think...but all of us were extremly happy with the food and service no complaints