A new one every day...

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Mom, baby die in shocking downtown fall

Is there an endless supply of them or what?

Not to forget the 6-year old that was found dead Monday in SE D.C. Police initially did not name a suspect, but the mother is coming center frame. She was admitted to a psych ward after the investigation started and has reportedly seen demons (or something). The Times says, "Miss Barber gave statements that detectives think implicate her in the killing... She said she had clashed with Donmiguel about her boyfriend."

:burning:

D

dems4me

hvp05 said:
Mom, baby die in shocking downtown fall

Is there an endless supply of them or what?

Not to forget the 6-year old that was found dead Monday in SE D.C. Police initially did not name a suspect, but the mother is coming center frame. She was admitted to a psych ward after the investigation started and has reportedly seen demons (or something). The Times says, "Miss Barber gave statements that detectives think implicate her in the killing... She said she had clashed with Donmiguel about her boyfriend."

:burning:

I have no doubt she was talking with demons :cussing:

Qpid

U know they let that mother go after her pysch evaluation...they haven't pressed charges yet.

Its sickening to hear about innocent children dying each day by the hands of their parents who they are suppose to trust and love.

hvp05

Qpid said:
U know they let that mother go after her pysch evaluation...they haven't pressed charges yet.

Its sickening to hear about innocent children dying each day by the hands of their parents who they are suppose to trust and love.
I didn't say they have pressed charges yet either, just that they are scrutinizing her more. She is also the mother of an 11-month old, and child protective services removed him when this investigation started, but I don't know if he is still in their custody.

D

dems4me

Qpid said:

Is this the one they held a vigil for last night? Where the mother took her 6 year old, tied his wrists and ankles and drowned him in a bathtub? Crap like that really gets me going!!! :burning: :burning: Y'all think y'all seen me mad, y'all've seen nothing yet when it comes to this crap. :cussing:

Qpid

hvp05 said:
I didn't say they have pressed charges yet either, just that they are scrutinizing her more. She is also the mother of an 11-month old, and child protective services removed him when this investigation started, but I don't know if he is still in their custody.

I HOPE NOT!!!!

I was having a discussion bout this on another message board....

her 6 year old son wasn't getting along with her new boyfriend....if that girl killed that boy for a man.....goodness!!!!

Qpid

dems4me said:
Is this the one they held a vigil for last night? Where the mother took her 6 year old, tied his wrists and ankles and drowned him in a bathtub? Crap like that really gets me going!!! :burning: :burning: Y'all think y'all seen me mad, y'all've seen nothing yet when it comes to this crap. :cussing:
yeah that was him :sad:

D

dems4me

Qpid said:
I HOPE NOT!!!!

I was having a discussion bout this on another message board....

her 6 year old son wasn't getting along with her new boyfriend....if that girl killed that boy for a man.....goodness!!!!

:shrug: I just heard she was listening to demons and had been admitted to the pschye ward before. Her mother (the grandmother) was horrified. I think I caught her on one of the interviews at the vigil last night...

D

dems4me

huntr1 said:
I'm sorry, this was NOT a "shocking fall", this was a "murder/suicide jump".

I'm not trying to be funny, but why to all the crazy folks gravitate to DC :confused: When I talk to the street people, its seems about 1 out of 4 is completely whacked and not just down on their luck.

dems4me said:
I'm not trying to be funny, but why to all the crazy folks gravitate to DC :confused: When I talk to the street people, its seems about 1 out of 4 is completely whacked and not just down on their luck.
#1 This happened in Boston, not DC, if I remember the article correctly.
#2 Only crazy people talk to street people other than to say "No, I don't want to buy your damn stolen paper, get a job you leach of the teat of society!:burning!"

CNoodsGirl

Redneck Mommy
hvp05 said:

she has a 11 month old & 9 month old????

hvp05

huntr1 said:
#2 Only crazy people talk to street people other than to say "No, I don't want to buy your damn stolen paper, get a job you leach of the teat of society!:burning!"
Yes, it was Boston. I avoid the crazy folks as much as possible.

D

dems4me

huntr1 said:

Gosh, the folks I talk to don't even try to sell me something in exchange for $$$ they just come right out and ask for it and then we start talking, usually because I'm stuck there pumping gas, walking to the building or stuck in line at a convienience store or something, or they follow me to the truck in the parking lot. :lol: some folks are really pretty nice people down on their luck others are just whacked. :crazy:

hvp05

huntr1 said:
And yet here you are. :lmao:
Ahh, nice observation. The difference is, of course, here I can put them on my Ignore List; on the street, it's more difficult to avoid the loser that wants to beat you with his stolen newspaper.