A Reluctant Hello. . .

KWAK

I grow up in waldorf. Waldorf has changed some much in the past few years.

I grew up in Accokeek - so have seen the changes. I really hate living where I do - and I really want to move to St. Mary's - but I work in DC and fear the commute if I did that. I keep swearing I will be gone before my daughter has to ride the school bus though!

TWLs wife

I grew up in Accokeek - so have seen the changes. I really hate living where I do - and I really want to move to St. Mary's - but I work in DC and fear the commute if I did that. I keep swearing I will be gone before my daughter has to ride the school bus though!

I live in St.Marys now. But my family is still in the waldorf area.

W

wkndbeacher

I work in Waldorf and live in St. Marys, if I could work in St. Marys and make the money I make here, Id do so in a heartbeat. Theres a commuter service in Charlotte Hall that goes to DC everyday.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I work in Waldorf and live in St. Marys, if I could work in St. Marys and make the money I make here, Id do so in a heartbeat. Theres a commuter service in Charlotte Hall that goes to DC everyday.
A bus leaves the St.Mary's airport for DC also

dthb4438

Malinois lover
Me too

I am just like her......new to this land. Just registered today. You folks are just crazy!! :cartwheel I have been reading everyones threads for years now and never got the nerve to join in. I think dougie boy needs to get some manners.....:buttkick:

Last edited:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I've lived here for 10 years & I never knew that.:jameo:

I could feel those little Precious Moments vibes calling me I guess! Seriously - they have some cool stuff in there if you like to browse. I got some Depression Glass candlesticks in there,a really pretty vase and a cabinet - they were all antiques.

KWAK

I could feel those little Precious Moments vibes calling me I guess! Seriously - they have some cool stuff in there if you like to browse. I got some Depression Glass candlesticks in there,a really pretty vase and a cabinet - they were all antiques.

Thanks for the tip! It's not uncommon for me to travel to LP to shop - although it's not often either. I prefer the shopping down that way over the mall! Next time I go (likely the day after Christmas) I will hunt that place down! I haven't gotten my daughter a Christmas one yet for this year.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I am just like her......new to this land. Just registered today. You folks are just crazy!! :cartwheel I have been reading everyones threads for years now and never got the nerve to join in. I think dougie boy needs to get some manners.....:buttkick:

I got your manners. :moon:

R

RadioPatrol

I've been lurking for a while now, but just recently found it within myself to register - so I wanted to say 'Hi!' You all seem like a fun, and sometimes brutal, bunch.

run while you still can ...... :cartwheel