A Short Taste of Spring

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Nice day, sun felt good. Got the ornamental grasses cut back, trimmed the bananas, did quick cleanup in the front garden. Then went for a ride in the Sling over to Solomons. Next week or so looks pretty crappy, so glad I got those things done today.

Those grasses can be tough to cut back. Wondering if a blow torch might work better... 🤔

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nice day, sun felt good. Got the ornamental grasses cut back, trimmed the bananas, did quick cleanup in the front garden. Then went for a ride in the Sling over to Solomons. Next week or so looks pretty crappy, so glad I got those things done today.

Those grasses can be tough to cut back. Wondering if a blow torch might work better... 🤔
I passed you on the bridge.

I’ve been energized and have been spring cleaning and smoking meats on the Pit Boss. Just pulled everything off, vacuumed and wiped down the smoker so it’s ready for next time. Feeling accomplished but starting to lose steam and still have much mi want to finish.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I’ve been energized and have been spring cleaning and smoking meats on the Pit Boss. Just pulled everything off, vacuumed and wiped down the smoker so it’s ready for next time. Feeling accomplished but starting to lose steam and still have much mi want to finish.
I wanted to do some ribs, but had a tooth pulled last week, still not up to biting down on anything like that.