A sign that Armageddon is near

nomoney

canuk woman said:
Now this I have to hear and for a minute there I thought you meant another hurricane was coming. Seriously if I wanted to see an armageddon I would just watch the movie again.

and hear your fave song by alex p coletrane :getdown:

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
Now this I have to hear and for a minute there I thought you meant another hurricane was coming. Seriously if I wanted to see an armageddon I would just watch the movie again.

Just call Bruce Willis, maybe he will come save your day... By the way, not a hurricane, but tropical storm tammy is off the coast of Florida, don't you read american news... :spank:

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
and hear your fave song by alex p coletrane :getdown:

Let's not do that here ok so we don't have to go stealing each others identities.

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
Just call Bruce Willis, maybe he will come save your day... By the way, not a hurricane, but tropical storm tammy is off the coast of Florida, don't you read american news... :spank:

For your information I've watched cnn this morning like I do everyday and right now I'm just hoping that there won't be another freak hurricane all the female named hurricanes were monsters (katrina and rita).

PrepH4U

canuk woman said:
Let's not do that here ok so we don't have to go stealing each others identities.
canuk woman is that you? wow I am so confused I thought someone stole your identity again! :lmao:

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
For your information I've watched cnn this morning like I do everyday and right now I'm just hoping that there won't be another freak hurricane all the female named hurricanes were monsters (katrina and rita).

what about the one that just hit Mexico, Stan... its killed 50 + people so far, I don't believe thats a female name here in the US, though it may be up there in Canada :confused:

C

canuk woman

Freedhem said:
Having your picture taken steals your soul

No I meant the membername scandal that I was going through with another member.

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
No I meant the membername scandal that I was going through with another member.

:confused: why would someone else want to be you??? let me know who it is so I can :spank: some sense into them...