A sign that Armageddon is near

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
:duh: the hurricane hit mexico, I was talking about the name stan... since you said all the monster storms have been females...

Stan is a male name last time I checked and well to be honest not all the female hurricanes were monsters I mean like hurricane Ophelia hardly made a dent.

C

canuk woman

PrepH4U said:
omg!!! She asked you if stan was a female name in Canada not if it was coming in your direction!! She stated it just finished hitting Mexico. :whistle:

No Stan is a male name in both countries.

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
there is that big ice storm that was just predicted for your area though at weatherville.org I'd start packing up on glow sticks and gloves if I were you.

Yeah there is like a snowstorm going on right now and you should probably be asking me "Then why are you at school"? well I'll answer that before you even ask they didn't call for a snow day or a day off.

nomoney

canuk woman said:
Yeah there is like a snowstorm going on right now and you should probably be asking me "Then why are you at school"? well I'll answer that before you even ask they didn't call for a snow day or a day off.

OMG :huggy: well it was nice knowing you and I hope you at least get frozen to death at home with your family and not with the nerds in the computer lab :huggy:

nomoney

canuk woman said:
I just checked cnn it is still a tropical storm.
I guess you forgot about the time difference between american cnn and canada didn't you????? keep watching....around 9pm your time; you will probably see my poor momma falling off her roof :bawl:

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
OMG :huggy: well it was nice knowing you and I hope you at least get frozen to death at home with your family and not with the nerds in the computer lab :huggy:

I'm in the library.

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
I guess you forgot about the time difference between american cnn and canada didn't you????? keep watching....around 9pm your time; you will probably see my poor momma falling off her roof :bawl:

I would but then Nancy Grace would be on at that time (well duh it's prime time live).

nomoney

canuk woman said:
I would but then Nancy Grace would be on at that time (well duh it's prime time live).
people are getting rained on and blown all around and you only care about nancy grace??? that is what is wrong with this world.

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
well good, at least you can use the books to make a fire. Good luck to you.

Hey who knows I'll probably get home alright and my alarm clock lights up so in case the power goes out at least we'll have some light.

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
people are getting rained on and blown all around and you only care about nancy grace??? that is what is wrong with this world.

I don't. During the MJ trial I kept wanting to shoot her in the face. Now I wish I can shoot Aruban authorities in the face because they are doing nothing right now to find Natalee Holloway or is it maybe that Judge dude did it.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
nomoney said:
nancy Grace?? Damn I hate that arrogant *****... CNN blew it on that one.
"I know your son was just murdered, but how do you feel??" I guess ingnorant people need to have new shows too...

PJay

canuk woman said:
I don't. During the MJ trial I kept wanting to shoot her in the face. Now I wish I can shoot Aruban authorities in the face because they are doing nothing right now to find Natalee Holloway or is it maybe that Judge dude did it.

Have you tried Fox news?

nomoney

canuk woman said:

I was watching something the other night and they said the reason there are all these hurricanes for the states and a big ice storm coming for canada is because they threw natalee's body in the ocean; which totally screwed up the earth's biometric interface. They said until she totally decomposes or is eaten by sharks(which ever comes first) and the earths habitatual mechinisms get back on track then we will be hammered with horrible weather systems.