A sign that Armageddon is near

nomoney

Short_Cake said:
what about the one that just hit Mexico, Stan... its killed 50 + people so far, I don't believe thats a female name here in the US, though it may be up there in Canada :confused:
Kjo's a female and she's evil.....maybe canuck has a point....:hmmm:

C

canuk woman

Freedhem said:
SCANDAL?:yikes: sakes alive!

I don't think you know about it since you weren't in the "Aerosmith fans unite" discussion.

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
:confused: why would someone else want to be you??? let me know who it is so I can :spank: some sense into them...

You don't have to KJO was already caught.

PJay

canuk woman said:
For your information I've watched cnn this morning like I do everyday and right now I'm just hoping that there won't be another freak hurricane all the female named hurricanes were monsters (katrina and rita).

Nice of you to care for us. Thank you.

Tammy is dumping a lot of water on us down here at the moment. I love rainy days. You?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Short_Cake said:
what about the one that just hit Mexico, Stan... its killed 50 + people so far, I don't believe thats a female name here in the US, though it may be up there in Canada :confused:
Shoot, we can send them 50 replacement mexicans easy enough!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Duhhh....who's Pamela Anderson? :confused: :duh:

And who's Brian Adams? :duh: :confused:

And why are they dueling? I don't know if I'd want a woman for a duel partner - momma always said not to hurt women, not even act like I was going to - not even fakin' it.

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
You don't have to KJO was already caught.

thank god for that, heaven forbid she would do that to someone else... :lol:

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:

No it's very unlikely that a hurricane would make it to Canada even if it did it would as a tropical storm or depression.

C

canuk woman

Homesick said:
Nice of you to care for us. Thank you.

Tammy is dumping a lot of water on us down here at the moment. I love rainy days. You?

Tammy is like attacking you right now? :shocked:

nomoney

canuk woman said:
No it's very unlikely that a hurricane would make it to Canada even if it did it would as a tropical storm or depression.

there is that big ice storm that was just predicted for your area though at weatherville.org I'd start packing up on glow sticks and gloves if I were you.

C

canuk woman

Railroad said:

And why are they dueling? I don't know if I'd want a woman for a duel partner - momma always said not to hurt women, not even act like I was going to - not even fakin' it.

Pamela Anderson is an actress with big boobs (due to implants) hey why am I explaining this you guys know that both Bryan Adams and Pam Anderson are Canadian. and as for Bryan Adams he's like a huge recording artist.

PrepH4U

canuk woman said:
omg!!! She asked you if stan was a female name in Canada not if it was coming in your direction!! She stated it just finished hitting Mexico. :whistle:

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
yes :bawl: they say its 4 times stronger than katrina. They won't let me take my puppy :bawl:

I thought it was a tropical storm right now.

morganj614

Railroad said:

they are from Candna and one sings and the other pretends to act

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
:duh: the hurricane hit mexico, I was talking about the name stan... since you said all the monster storms have been females...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
nomoney said:
there is that big ice storm that was just predicted for your area though at weatherville.org I'd start packing up on glow sticks and gloves if I were you.
She's Canadian, they only stock up on Frozen Turkey's, Gasoline and Cigarettes...

ohh, and Molsem Golden Ale (latin for Moose Piss in a Bottle)