A vote for John McCain

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
A vote for John McCain the war vet means a vote for a war with Russia. America works best when we vote Obama Yes.

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

you don't have facts, have another?

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
10 out of 10 terrorists agree...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

...anyone but McCain.

Attachments

• Obama_Sticker_1.jpg
    Obama_Sticker_1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 65

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
So i guess a vote for NObama means we would be under communist Russia control. Of course after he gets rid of half the military, and puts up a welcome to your new home Vladimir. I would rather us kick another countries ass on their own land rather than them come over here and take over ours.

Besides war= more jobs, what do you think helped end the great depression.

SamSpade

A vote for John McCain the war vet means a vote for a war with Russia. America works best when we vote Obama Yes.

Right, right, because we've dodged that bullet for 60 years.

Don't forget that a vote for Bush means bringing back the draft.

Do people actually believe this crap?

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
So i guess a vote for NObama means we would be under communist Russia control. Of course after he gets rid of half the military, and puts up a welcome to your new home Vladimir. I would rather us kick another countries ass on their own land rather than them come over here and take over ours.

Besides war= more jobs, what do you think helped end the great depression.

I can think of a lot of things America can do besides (war) to help the economy & depression were in right now. The two wars were in right now don't seem to be helping our economy.:confused:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sorry...

...you missed Joe Bidens speech last night. Then you might better appreciate just how silly you sound.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member

Here are some facts to ponder:

1)
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has accused the US of provoking the conflict in Georgia, possibly for domestic election purposes.

Mr Putin told CNN US citizens were "in the area" during the conflict over South Ossetia and were "taking direct orders from their leaders".

He said his defence officials had told him the provocation was to benefit one of the US presidential candidates.

From the BBC: BBC NEWS | World | Europe | Putin blames US for Georgia role

2)
"I'm sorry to tell you, there's going to be other wars. We will never surrender but there will be other wars." --John McCain on Sunday Jan. 21, 2008

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
I can think of a lot of things America can do besides (war) to help the economy & depression were in right now. The two wars were in right now don't seem to be helping our economy.:confused:

Economics is not your strong suite is it? We are not in a depression. Heck, technically we are not even in a recession. You have to have two contracting economic quarters in a row to be in recession. We don't have that and haven't for a long time. The last recession was in 1998. Guess who was in charge? Clinton and the Democrats.

Facts and history are your friend.

SamSpade

Economics is not your strong suite is it? We are not in a depression. Heck, technically we are not even in a recession. You have to have two contracting economic quarters in a row to be in recession. We don't have that and haven't for a long time. The last recession was in 1998. Guess who was in charge? Clinton and the Democrats.

Facts and history are your friend.

Not only that - today the numbers for the second quarter came out, growth of 3.2%. *Not* in a recession.

Maybe in someone's MIND....

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Now, now...

Not only that - today the numbers for the second quarter came out, growth of 3.2%. *Not* in a recession.

Maybe in someone's MIND....

...that's an annualized rate of 3.2%, not 3.2% for the quarter! Must be accurate in these things. :buddies:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

raven said:

Obama - favored by the colossally stupid.