AFTER PARTY PARTY this SAT

kvj21075

Meow
this sounds like a creepy ad, i bet the location is back in some scary woods, thick woods, where no one can hear u scream for help!!!! :evil:

kelb

art imitating life
this sounds like a creepy ad, i bet the location is back in some scary woods, thick woods, where no one can hear u scream for help!!!! :evil:

:smack:

He is my friend! and he owns a bar.. so I'm sure waht he meant to say was there was going to be an after party after the bar closes! :starcat:

kvj21075

Meow
:smack:

He is my friend! and he owns a bar.. so I'm sure waht he meant to say was there was going to be an after party after the bar closes! :starcat:
.... back deep in the woods where no one can hear u scream :biggrin: should i bring my own rope???

Otter

Nothing to see here
There will be an after party at an undisclosed location after the party in cobb island. Hit me up if interested...:lalala:

Who's going to be there so I can decide whether I want to be around some of the unsavory characters here?

Mojo

Woooohooo! I've got the details! K_Jo offered to be DD... PM K_Jo if you want her to DD you too! :yahoo:

I'm not falling for that trick again. Last time she charged us 20 dollars a head and then dropped everyone off at a homeless shelter.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Maybe I read to many news reports, but it makes me think of either
that creepy guy who kidnaps you drugs you and does horrible things to you and leaves you to die
or
the white slavery ring where they invite girls off to some party and then they wake up working for a bunch Japanese or Farsai with no money and no way home.
Other than Kelb's great judge of character, does anybody actually know who this person is? Creepy.