AFTER PARTY PARTY this SAT

C

citizen_fear

OK THE BAND STARTS at 9 PM and food and of course drinks will be served all night! They play till close and then it's the after party at the house. The only gaming that will be going on is maybe some beer pong and lots of music. LOL And the hot tub was just cleane dand unused in the last 6 months. I think it's safe...lol:buddies:

Thats cool, I'm just messin with you a little. Hope it was a good time. Maybe I get to Cobb Island in the future.

knight51500

it went great!

We did better than we anticipated! they rocked! the after party was pretty tight too! and there were some games, but none took place on a computer! lol. Thanks to all who showed! Comedy Night is this friday starring Adam Dodd. He is hilarious (sings songs w/guitar) Then it's dancing all night with danny!!! If your off you had better be there!!!
P.S. The hot tub is still clean! LOL:buddies:

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
We did better than we anticipated! they rocked! the after party was pretty tight too! and there were some games, but none took place on a computer! lol.

What kind of games was everyone playing?

To bad there wasn't any computer gaming going on. If you ever decide to do a LAN party night that would be so cool.

A

amyrenolds

When Is The Next One?

Both parties were crazy!!! My girls and I had a blast!!! WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE?? And who exactly is the guy who threw it? :):dye: