AFTER PARTY PARTY this SAT

kelb

art imitating life
Maybe I read to many news reports, but it makes me think of either
that creepy guy who kidnaps you drugs you and does horrible things to you and leaves you to die
or
the white slavery ring where they invite girls off to some party and then they wake up working for a bunch Japanese or Farsai with no money and no way home.
Other than Kelb's great judge of character, does anybody actually know who this person is? Creepy.

I'm not sure if thats sarcastic or not... I'm sure it is...
BUT
He owns Sails. Ask around.. OTHER people know hes a good guy!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm not sure if thats sarcastic or not... I'm sure it is...
BUT
He owns Sails. Ask around.. OTHER people know hes a good guy!

Whether I am sarcastic or not that's besides the point. I thought I was being honest. But you can assume anything you want.

However, why should I ask around? I'm an adult and know that you don't show up at a secret location in some out the way place that an ANONYMOUS SCREEN NAME has said I should come party at on a public forum.

Kind of like you should answer ads on CraigsList for swimsuit models in some dudes hotel room.

It still sounds like a bad movie or horrific news report waiting to happen.

kelb

art imitating life
Whether I am sarcastic or not that's besides the point. I thought I was being honest. But you can assume anything you want.

However, why should I ask around? I'm an adult and know that you don't show up at a secret location in some out the way place that an ANONYMOUS SCREEN NAME has said I should come party at on a public forum.

Kind of like you should answer ads on CraigsList for swimsuit models in some dudes hotel room.

It still sounds like a bad movie or horrific news report waiting to happen.

Wow you like to argue :lol:

You dont have to ask anyone anything Its ok..
I do see his post as being a little weird and he really needed to add info to it. Just trying to help him out.
thats all.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Wow you like to argue :lol:

You dont have to ask anyone anything Its ok..
I do see his post as being a little weird and he really needed to add info to it. Just trying to help him out.
thats all.

No, I just like to point out the obvious. Until he puts out more info - not you - it's like some creepy crime story. With only you sticking up for a screen name that nobody else knows it looks suspicious.

He could be an angel came to save mankind. :shrug: I'm not arguing - just stating the very obvious.

kelb

art imitating life
No, I just like to point out the obvious. Until he puts out more info - not you - it's like some creepy crime story. With only you sticking up for a screen name that nobody else knows it looks suspicious.

He could be an angel came to save mankind. :shrug: I'm not arguing - just stating the very obvious.

Thank you! :starcat:

knight51500

Lmao Thanks Kelb

Well ok here it is. I am amused but I assure you I have no intentions of killing anyone unless your name happens to be bin laden. Kelb knows what I do for a living...and please don't post it here...lol. The after party as at my freakin house! Kelb I don't know if you even know where I live...I think crash lives near me somewhere. The party begins with the CRAZE playing all night at SAILS. Anyone who can round up 6 or more people in tehir group, that person gets $20 off from me personally. This is a small afterparty meaning not 200 people. More like 10-20 tops. I can only fit so many it the hot tub at a time. So there. I think I only personally know Kelb so Kelb...your automatically invited :) lol Anyway, on a serious note, hope to see you all down there, it is def going to be a good time!

kelb

art imitating life
Well ok here it is. I am amused but I assure you I have no intentions of killing anyone unless your name happens to be bin laden. Kelb knows what I do for a living...and please don't post it here...lol. The after party as at my freakin house! Kelb I don't know if you even know where I live...I think crash lives near me somewhere. The party begins with the CRAZE playing all night at SAILS. Anyone who can round up 6 or more people in tehir group, that person gets $20 off from me personally. This is a small afterparty meaning not 200 people. More like 10-20 tops. I can only fit so many it the hot tub at a time. So there. I think I only personally know Kelb so Kelb...your automatically invited :) lol Anyway, on a serious note, hope to see you all down there, it is def going to be a good time!

HAHAHA
I'm going to tell everyone what you do for a living..then they will ALL be at your house! :lmao:

I am of course working tomorrow night so I cant make it but i sware.. one day.. I will :lol:

kelb

art imitating life

OH yeah.. and If I get 6 people to come up to you and say kelb sent me.. Can I just have $20.00? :lol:

C

citizen_fear

Nice!!!! Sounds fantastic.....gather up 20 drunk,dirty,nasty people who have probably walked around all night in stained up undies and climb into a hot tub with them. Fess up dude, you want a bunch of your gaming dweebs to come over and get into your potty pool with you so you can take turns dancing the knuckle shuffle with each other all night long,why beat around the bush?:smack::smack::smack:

SOMDfungirl

Nice!!!! Sounds fantastic.....gather up 20 drunk,dirty,nasty people who have probably walked around all night in stained up undies and climb into a hot tub with them. Fess up dude, you want a bunch of your gaming dweebs to come over and get into your potty pool with you so you can take turns dancing the knuckle shuffle with each other all night long,why beat around the bush?:smack::smack::smack:

You sure know a lot about potty pool parties.. hmmm

knight51500

First Party

OK THE BAND STARTS at 9 PM and food and of course drinks will be served all night! They play till close and then it's the after party at the house. The only gaming that will be going on is maybe some beer pong and lots of music. LOL And the hot tub was just cleane dand unused in the last 6 months. I think it's safe...lol:buddies: