After playing COD 4 for a couple months

Pete

Repete
Got them. Took 2 hours to download on my clunky DSL :lol: I took a nap while it downloaded.

I played them for a bit now Boy is testing them out.

Creek is a huge map, very busy.

Broadcast is wild.

Chinatown is really cool, a lot of verticle.

Haven't played Killhouse yet.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Got them. Took 2 hours to download on my clunky DSL :lol: I took a nap while it downloaded.

I played them for a bit now Boy is testing them out.

Creek is a huge map, very busy.

Broadcast is wild.

Chinatown is really cool, a lot of verticle.

Haven't played Killhouse yet.

:planninganinterventionwithotter:

Pete

Repete
Oh wow...how is XBox gaming over DSL???

I assumed it would be almost impossible.

No problems at all. Always connect right up. I have wireless too that has a laptop, a desk top and a printer all on the network with the XBox. The only time I experience lag is when everyone else does. :shrug:

Kerad

No problems at all. Always connect right up. I have wireless too that has a laptop, a desk top and a printer all on the network with the XBox. The only time I experience lag is when everyone else does. :shrug:

I'm genuinely surprised....not the other stuff...but the XBox lag free. Very cool! :yay:

Pete

Repete
I'm genuinely surprised....not the other stuff...but the XBox lag free. Very cool! :yay:

Boy is playing it right now sitting next to me while I am on here. No problems at all. I am kind of shocked too.

My DSL is alway plenty quick doing anything . These maps were 444 meg and I started at 4pm, I suspect every body and their brother was trying to download them. It might have been because the servers were so busy. :shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
Boy is playing it right now sitting next to me while I am on here. No problems at all. I am kind of shocked too.

My DSL is alway plenty quick doing anything . These maps were 444 meg and I started at 4pm, I suspect every body and their brother was trying to download them. It might have been because the servers were so busy. :shrug:
How many points were the maps?

Im on cable, my #### rolls....

Pete

Repete
How many points were the maps?

Im on cable, my #### rolls....

800, I had to buy points first because I had none. Now goober think he can change his gamertag because I have points left over. :rolleyes: Then of course he will want to change it again, and then again.........

mainman

Set Trippin
800, I had to buy points first because I had none. Now goober think he can change his gamertag because I have points left over. :rolleyes: Then of course he will want to change it again, and then again.........
I guess Ill have to buy some too, I think I have 400....

shorty is playing RB6 right now...

mainman

Set Trippin
I take it RB6 is not a 2 player game online?
You can take it online... I am not in the mood for games at the moment...:lmao:

There is also a new Boston pack for rockband that I am eyeballing.... for like 800 points....:ohwell: Marketplace is gonna eat me up this weekend...:killingme

Pete

Repete
You can take it online... I am not in the mood for games at the moment...:lmao:

There is also a new Boston pack for rockband that I am eyeballing.... for like 800 points....:ohwell: Marketplace is gonna eat me up this weekend...:killingme

So 2 can play online with RB6 using split screen like Halo? The rockband thing doesn't interest me, I am not at all musically inclined. :lol:

mainman

Set Trippin
So 2 can play online with RB6 using split screen like Halo? The rockband thing doesn't interest me, I am not at all musically inclined. :lol:
No, you cant splitscreen live....and I am not musically inclined either...

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
<---waiting for the PS network to release the new maps.

RockBand is pretty sweet though. I'm not musically inclined either. You just get better as you play more.

basher

LEET
anyone else feel the new maps were a waste of money? The only map I like is the Creek and maybe Broadcast. I've never played Killhouse in multiplayer, but I have tried it in a private, seems too small a map....we should get a 200 point refund. Chinatown has nothing to do with the game and I just hate running up and down all the stairs just to get shot from a guy camping at the door. If we could I wish we could play maps from previous CoD games. I'm bored again and what keeps me interested is to try to get all the gold weapons but it takes forever because it's hard to get kills to count as heashots.
In other news....I believe I have finally solved my RRoD problems. It runs a lot smoother and quiet since I put new arctic silver between the heat sinks and the gpu and cpu, and replaced the Xclamps with the machine screws and washers. If you have a xbox360 elite with RRoD, I'll buy it from you cheap or trade my working one for it. :nerd: