Age check

K

Katie

I am 30

and will be 31 in September.

I feel older then that, but get carded all the time for alcohol.

watercolor

yeah yeah
I would be 22 years old...going on 23 in november...proud to share it!!!!!! I act alot older for my age though, which is a plus!:bubble:

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
I'm 23, will 24 in Oct. I grew up way too fast and have way too many responsibilties for my age! My next life I hope I remember to wait!!! And live with my parents longer!!!:p

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Since I am from the South, it is a matter of integrity to never tell your age (because as my momma said - one day when you are really old and looking good, and you want to lie about your age, someone will always remember how old you said you were once.) I stopped telling when I hit 16 LOL I am an Aries, in some ways I match my sign - in others I don't. So is it for real, or do you read the characteristics and say "well I do do that sometimes so I guess my personality matches" or what?

S

ShellyCW

I am 23 years old... and a Scorpio (Nov.9) Anyone else? I noticed a lot of Scorps. in the previous posts.

BTW... Christy, is that a pic of your new baby piggies under your name? It's probably common knowledge by now, but I be's working hard now and miss this stuff. :)

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I'm 35, but sometimes I feel much older. Kids born the year I graduated high school can now vote and buy cigarettes.

Of course, some of it is my doing. I haven't listened to a pop radio station in years, so when I read about this year's Grammys I had no clue who most of the performers were. In my car it's either CDs, a rock station or an oldies station. (I really wish WRNR had a strong enough signal to reach into St. Mary's.)

Also, I don't have TV at home, so I'm in the dark when my co-workers bring up Survivor or the O'Reilly Factor. I live a half-mile off the main road, and the cable company wanted something like $600 to run a line that far. So I said the hell with it. When I had TV at my old house, all I watched was Seinfeld and Star Trek TNG. It definitely wasn't worth the $30 I was paying each month. It wouldn't be worth it for me to shell out twice that much to get satellite.

Here's another clue about my age--with people in this thread talking about their Zodiac signs, it makes me nostaglic for the '70s. The cliched pickup line in those days was "Hey, baby, what's your sign?" The late comedian Robin Harris had a great comeback that ladies could use: "STOP sign!" :lol:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Shelly...I am a def. true Scorp!!! *lol* Most sensual of all the signs...we like it hot * Ahem ...*:blushing:

Ok...leaving now....:blushing:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
36 here and most definitely a Capricorn ~ stubborn as a goat!

Cari ~ my daughter shares your birthday! :)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
I guess I know what you'll be doing on my birthday!

Oh yes, hosting a party of toddlers at my house...:eek:

At least its on a Saturday so us grown-up's can toss a few back ourselves :cheers:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nobody talk to Sxy today. She went to work instead of staying home and playing:bawl: Now I'm here all by myself:burning: Just kidding girl:D I have to take off Friday too so you should just plan now not to go to work on Friday!

SxyPrincess

Pixie,

I thought about staying home but said "nah." Are there any juicy details from last nite? How long after I went to bed (well, uh...you know) did you leave?

I'll be happy to take off Friday with ya! Ernest T just left for NC and won't be back for about a week. :bawl: I think I'm gonna drink my misery away!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nothing exciting happened. Had to keep elbowing my boy to keep him from falling asleep. Getting ready to go have lunch w/ him. I have to take Noah back to the dr on Friday. Found out this morning that he has asthma, wasn't just because he was teething:( . Poor guy. Don't worry bout Ernest. We can definately drink your blues away:D . Jose Cuervo here we come. Haven't talked to big B all day, boy am I getting mad:burning: