Age check

SxyPrincess

Pixie,

Your getting ready to have lunch with sleepy? OMG....is this the start of something? I'm so excited! :D It's ok to make "B" jealous. But then again, what he doesn't know won't hurt him. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Sxy, Getting ready to tell B to shove it. I gave him a second chance and that's all he's getting from me. Pixie don't play games. As far as Sleepy goes.... We'll see how it goes. He does seem very nice:D and he's cute which is always a bonus.

Lunch,
Cari, you're in St. Mary's right? How bout we meet somewhere in the middle like Benedict??? Or maybe even Capt. Billy's. Seafood yum!:yum:

SxyPrincess

Well from what I've heard, "Sleepy" is very interested in you. His little girl was over the house earlier Sunday before you showed up. She is adorable! :D

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Sxy, Sleepy is on his way to get me now :D Chances are I won't be back on today so give me a call tonight!

SxyPrincess

Cari,

Pixie is out and about for the day. I'll get in touch with her this evening and we'll try to set-up something for Friday. Do you have a particular place of interest?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue

I'm going to someone different to get my hair done AND she lives kind of in the boonies...off of Chingville Rd.

HEY!!! I live off of Chingville Road...what do you mean "kind of in the boonies"...

It IS in the BOONIES! That's why we moved there! :lol:

bknarw

Attire Monitor

well, if you need someone to do your hair, go to Tina's. She use to be a partner at Todays Creative Look, then decided to open her own shop at home. I know her well enough, she's just never done my hair before...I have every confidence in her. She's at Hickory Bottom Ln.

(glug)....TOO....(ulp)....much....(gurgle)....estrogen....here...
(cough)...must....(spit)...get.....out!
:D

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

well, if you need someone to do your hair, go to Tina's. She use to be a partner at Todays Creative Look, then decided to open her own shop at home. I know her well enough, she's just never done my hair before...I have every confidence in her. She's at Hickory Bottom Ln.

Yes, in fact I do need someone to do my hair - hopefully, more reasonable than the one I've been patronizing for years - they just raised their prices AGAIN, so no more for me.

Send me a PM with her phone number - I'll give her a call.

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Are we still talking about age??? 'Cause I jumped in late... :D
I'm a Saggitarian – will be hitting the big 4-0 this year!!

I'm starting to feel like an old fart...all these young'uns' still in their twenties!
(Although I'm not as old as Ken and Otter! ha ha!) Otter, methinks you're the new official "king" of the old farts on this BB...hardy har har! Cat is probably laughing hysterically at this point, and yes, I think she definately needs to have a few drinks to celebrate your crowning!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Sierra39
Otter, methinks you're the new official "king" of the old farts on this BB...hardy har har!

And to think, I used to speak so highly of ya, Sierra...lol

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by Sierra39
Are we still talking about age??? 'Cause I jumped in late... :D
I'm a Saggitarian – will be hitting the big 4-0 this year!!

I'm starting to feel like an old fart...all these young'uns' still in their twenties!

Old fart? Are you kidding?

You don't look anywhere NEAR forty! Leave 'em guessing!

I guess it's time to report my age to make all you old (and young) folks feel better. StillCrazy reporting in at 49 and a twin (June 1st).

I wonder if I'm tied with Ken?

Where's my Geritol??

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Sorry, Otter – but you're just so PICK-able! :D
Ya know we love ya, though – even IF you are an "old fart!"
What'd ya do NOW to get Cat mad at you???

And thanks, Frank, for the compliment! I owe you one! (cold beer!)

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by StillCrazy
I guess it's time to report my age to make all you old (and young) folks feel better. StillCrazy reporting in at 49 and a twin (June 1st).

I wonder if I'm tied with Ken?

Where's my Geritol??

StillCrazy,

You've got me by a hair (and I ain't a twin no matter what Vraiblonde says). but at least I remembered my Bucksnort number. :lmao:

Last edited: