Age Differences

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I know it doesn't really matter as long as everyone is legal. And speaking of legal dating, how young is too young for a person to be dating someone.

For an older woman to be dating a younger man?

For an older man to be dating a younger woman?

For a younger man to be dating an older woman?

For a younger woman to be dating an older man?

A friend of mine has a mutual interest in someone who is obviously younger than she is. He won't tell her his age at all. Because he wants her to like him for his spirit.

She's over 30yrs old but young at heart (IMO). They have been playing this "Tell me your age? vs. Why do you want to know so bad?" game for a couple of weeks now. She really likes him but doesn't want to move forward without knowing his age. I told her not to worry about it. Have fun because she only lives once.

So, what do you all feel is the going age difference this year. TIA :flowers:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
LexiGirl75 said:
For an older woman to be dating a younger man?

For an older man to be dating a younger woman?

For a younger man to be dating an older woman?

For a younger woman to be dating an older man?
Hang on. Lemme IM Mikey...

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
missperky said:
The going age difference is whatever he/she is comfortable with. JMO
I dated a 29 year old when I was 18!

It doesnt matter, if they are into each other. To hell with the age crap.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Somdmommy said:
I dated a 29 year old when I was 18!

It doesnt matter, if they are into each other. To hell with the age crap.

Flip it for me.

If you were 30+ how young would you date.

Somdmommy

LexiGirl75 said:
Flip it for me.

If you were 30+ how young would you date.
18, So long as he acted like an adult and not a little punk, but if your friends boy toy wants her to like him for spirit and not age. He sounds good to me!

nomoney

Somdmommy said:
18, So long as he acted like an adult and not a little punk, but if your friends boy toy wants her to like him for spirit and not age. He sounds good to me!

as a 30 something year old you'd date an 18 year old? What would you do? Go to the movies? At least have some dignity and make it 21 -so you can get them legally drunk before you molest them.

Somdmommy

nomoney said:
as a 30 something year old you'd date an 18 year old? What would you do? Go to the movies? At least have some dignity and make it 21 -so you can get them legally drunk before you molest them.
:killingme

I think that was the problem with my 29 year old friend! I could not go to bars and all that!

Hes getting married now, he will be her 4th. Poor Sap!

Last edited: