Age Differences

LexiGirl75 said:
Everyone pretty much agrees that it's ok. Big THANK YOU to all :flowers:
Wait...wait... wait... I didn't give you my opinion yet... It sounds like though he is physically younger than her, he seems to be mentally more mature and I think he should see her hang-up over age as a red flag. :smile:

Nanny Pam

For an older woman to be dating a younger man? It's fine! :whistle:

For an older man to be dating a younger woman? It's fine! :drool:

For a younger man to be dating an older woman? It's fine! :wench:

For a younger woman to be dating an older man? It's fine! :drool:

D

Dixie

One of the best guys I ever dated in my life was 15 years younger than me.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
kwillia said:
Wait...wait... wait... I didn't give you my opinion yet... It sounds like though he is physically younger than her, he seems to be mentally more mature and I think he should see her hang-up over age as a red flag. :smile:

:coffee: Think about the SEX Kwillia...

Last edited:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
LexiGirl75 said:
:rolleyes: Think about the SEX Kwillia...
:smack: That's for rolling your eyes at my little Kwilluala Lumpur.

And this is what Mikey says:

8 - 80, blind, cripple or crazy

morganj614

kwillia said:

:huggy:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
K_Jo said:
:smack: That's for rolling your eyes at my little Kwilluala Lumpur.

And this is what Mikey says:

8 - 80, blind, cripple or crazy

It was a joke, I just wanted to emphasize that when young sex is available no one thinks about red flags first. Or is that just me. :whistle:

Secondly, let Mikey know that I am going to report him to AARP, this has to stop.

W

Wenchy

LexiGirl75 said:
She's over 30yrs old but young at heart (IMO). They have been playing this "Tell me your age? vs. Why do you want to know so bad?" game for a couple of weeks now. She really likes him but doesn't want to move forward without knowing his age.

Are they going to play the "marital status" game next?

LexiGirl75 said:
It was a joke, I just wanted to emphasize that when young sex is available no one thinks about red flags first. Or is that just me. :whistle:
Go back and re-read my post... I said "he" should see her playin' the age game as a red flag. :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
LexiGirl75 said:

Secondly, let Mikey know that I am going to report him to AARP, this has to stop.
:killingme

rack'm

Jaded
Ya know.....

I've had them younger than me and older than me and it's been my finding that older women seem to appreciate what you do for them more than the younger ones do.

Yeah, young and vibrant are nice toys, sweet arm candy and all, but older lovers keep ya coming back for more.

JMHO :shrug:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
kwillia said:
Go back and re-read my post... I said "he" should see her playin' the age game as a red flag. :shrug:

Ok, I can't even rephrase that. Who cares about old sex being available. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
rack'm said:
I've had them younger than me and older than me and it's been my finding that older women seem to appreciate what you do for them more than the younger ones do.

Yeah, young and vibrant are nice toys, sweet arm candy and all, but older lovers keep ya coming back for more.

Maybe thats because you hang out at the bus stop by the nursing home? :shrug:

Geek

rack'm said:

That is hot