Age Differences

morganj614

RoseRed said:
Age is just a number. The maturity level is the clincher...

Amen.... And things in common. I can go out with someone 15 years older but fat chance of him liking the music I like or wanting to do what I like. I have a better chance with someone younger liking the same things and as long as the maturity level is good, I could give a crap what anyone thinks of who I go out with. :lol:

Pete

Repete
morganj614 said:
Amen.... And things in common. I can go out with someone 15 years older but fat chance of him liking the music I like or wanting to do what I like. I have a better chance with someone younger liking the same things and as long as the maturity level is good, I could give a crap what anyone thinks of who I go out with. :lol:
If I were just 20 years younger :huggy:

just.me

One of my coworkers lives with her boyfriend who is 21 yrs younger than she is. His mother died when he was a young child....

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
morganj614 said:

That's who I think I can relate more to also. But, it's because they make me feel like a school girl and all giddy. :dance:

Men my age and older make me feel like I need to be in the kitchen making them a ham sandwich. :rolleyes:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
LexiGirl75 said:
Men my age and older make me feel like I need to be in the kitchen making them a ham sandwich. :rolleyes:
:lol: seems like women my age want to drag me in the kitchen and make me a ham sammich.