Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

Hijinx

If a 13 year old can decide they need a sex change operation why can't an 18 year old decide they want to drink beer?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kentucky judge rules in favor of photographer challenging gay rights law

A federal district court has ruled in favor of a Kentucky wedding photographer who challenged a Louisville ordinance banning businesses from discriminating against gay customers.

U.S. District Court Judge Benjamin Beaton on Tuesday granted a request by Chelsey Nelson for an injunction against the city’s ordinance, the Courier Journal reported. The order said the city could not use the law to compel her to photograph same-sex weddings or "otherwise express messages inconsistent with Nelson’s beliefs."

Nelson sued Louisville city officials in 2019 - arguing that the city’s so-called fairness ordinance violated the First Amendment because it could force her to take on same-sex wedding assignments, which she opposes due to her religious beliefs. The Louisville ordinance prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity in housing, public accommodations and employment.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Nearly 1 In 4 Democratic Voters Believe Men Can Get Pregnant: Poll

The online survey, conducted by WPA Intelligence from August 22-25, found 22% of Democrats agreed with the statement, “Some men can get pregnant.” The percentage rose when only including women, and a whopping 36% of white, college-educated female Democrats concurred.

“Overall, few Americans think men can get pregnant,” said WPAi Managing Director Conor Maguire. “But with 36% of a core Democratic constituency (college-educated white Democratic women) and one out of five Democrat voters believing this, one can see why Democratic leaders coddle the radical gender theory movement.”

The poll underscores the Left’s growing embrace of a radical gender theory that biological sex does not dictate gender. People born female can later “identify” as men while retaining the ability to reproduce; hence the claim “men” can become pregnant. A recent Pew Research poll found that about 5% of young adults in the U.S. believe it’s possible to identify into a gender that differs from their biological sex.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Antagonistic Trans Festivals in Provo, Utah

My wife, however, got the distinct feeling that she was being stared at. As it turned out, this person was staring daggers at her. My wife characterized it as a challenging gaze, almost as if he/she/whatever was trying to see if they could get a reaction. She felt the person in question was daring her to say something, anything, or even look askance. My wife was smart enough not to take the bait.

Apparently, “cis-gendered” people can’t go out to eat anymore without a trans person trying to see if they can start a donnybrook. Or maybe this person was so wrapped up in their ideology that they actually thought every normal couple was somehow a danger to their existence. My wife felt threatened by the hostile posture, but it’s a sure bet that the person — who was easily twice her size and four times her weight — would have said that they felt threatened. I guess we were guilty of existing in a no-existing zone. It is no longer enough, I suppose, to live and let live.

How deep does one’s pathology as a trans person go that one is actively looking for a fight? Expecting it, hoping for it? Let us leave the issue of gender alone for a moment; what does it say when my wife can’t even sit on a bench without someone glaring at her? Had a problem erupted, I would have stepped in — and been branded as a violent transphobe. And had my wife even inadvertently looked in this person’s direction, she would have been guilty of making this person — again, someone with hundreds of pounds on her — feel unsafe. It is no longer sufficient not to care what an adult does with their body and their life; one must be actively and vocally supportive, or even, it seems, subservient. I dare say, we probably narrowly avoided an incident, all because we were sitting on a bench. Quite a bit of drama for two people who were only interested in decompressing from the work week and having some chicken wings and an IPA.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Mom Accuses Educators, Therapist of Driving Her Autistic, Gender-Confused Child to ‘Catastrophic Ruin’

“Instead of the teachers and the doctors saying, ‘OK, now let’s get to the bottom of this. Let’s see what’s really bothering you. Why are you saying you’re not a girl?,’ the teachers and the doctors blindly affirm. They perpetuate this delusion.”

Lindner says she wanted to speak up using her real name, but doesn’t feel safe doing so. She is an industry leader in California who employs more than 10 individuals and mentors dozens more.

Should she get “canceled” or blacklisted for sharing her politically unpopular views, she fears that everyone she employs could lose their jobs, incomes, and livelihoods.

Still, Lindner says she believes her story was important enough to risk telling on camera, while concealing her face, to protect a generation of neurodivergent young girls who she believes are being manipulated and exploited under the guise of compassion.

Lindner’s daughter first identified as transgender in August 2020, a few months after COVID-19 lockdowns took full effect. She was 14 years old.

Lindner believes that her daughter was first exposed to the idea of gender identity in her public school. In seventh grade, she received a “Genderbread” worksheet that claimed gender identity is separate from biological sex. The worksheet asked Lindner’s daughter to pinpoint where she falls on the “gender identity” scale.

During the pandemic lockdowns, Lindner says, her daughter and some friends watched TikTok videos for hours at a time. In this group of five female friends, one already identified as transgender. Bored and isolated at home, the girls started “nudging” each other to make up male names, use male pronouns, and take on transgender identities.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
📉 The Idaho Olympian ran a story yesterday headlined, “As Sponsors Drop Out, Boise Pride Festival Drops Drag Kids Event Over Safety Concerns.”

Last week and this week, local Idaho parent groups pressured sponsors to cancel their support for the “Boise Pride Festival” — another festival, it’s always festivals , why is it always festivals? — because it included an appalling event called “Drag Kids” — featuring boys as young as 11 years old.

After parents and Idaho groups began loudly (but politely) complaining, a slew of organizations backtracked and pulled their financial commitments to the ‘festival,’ including Zions Bank, the Idaho Department of Health & Welfare, and Idaho Power, festival organizers announced yesterday that they’d “made the very difficult decision to postpone this performance due to increase safety concerns.”

Safety concerns? I think they meant the festival’s BUDGET’s safety.

The Festival didn’t like it, but had no choice but to pull the “show.” Still, their announcement tried to save face by doubling-down on the “drag kids” concept, promising that soon “we will make it our top priority to bring these kids the safe and incredible show that they deserve.”

And we will make it our top priority to STOP the next safe and incredible kids’ drag show.

The festival’s announcement is signed, “Riley Burrows, co-producer and host, Drag Kids.” Here’s courageous child-sexual-performance-art advocate Riley Burrows (I think):

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F230a1784-78b7-465e-8609-1ea5c59c1b08_1114x380.png

Is it just me, or is there a ‘type’ with these folks? And, I’ll be honest, I don’t know any real, biological, XX-chromosomed women who dress or act like this. So who are they REALLY impersonating?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Texas State Employees Are Resigning Because Gov. Abbott Is Cracking Down on ‘Gender-Affirming Care’

Now, DFPS workers are resigning in protest of the measure because they really, really, really want children to take puberty blockers and cut up their bodies, because they believe it will magically transform them into the opposite sex. And yes, this is happening in the red state of Texas. In fact, they are even trying to persuade a court to place a block on Abbott’s order.

Texas Scorecard reported:

Sixteen current and former DFPS employees petitioned the court to pause child abuse investigations against parents or medical professionals allowing children to receive disfiguring “transgender” treatments until a final decision is made on the directive’s legality.
The employees also refuted the order’s classification of these treatments as child abuse, instead comparing the administration of puberty-blocking drugs and sterilizing cross-sex hormones to “chemotherapy and pain management drugs for cancer patients” and criticized the directive for “radically” disrupting the agency’s status quo.

That’s right, folks. These people believe the court is braindead enough to believe that prescribing puberty blockers, which have been shown to have long-term irreversible effects, is the same as treating someone for a deadly disease like cancer.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Texas State Employees Are Resigning Because Gov. Abbott Is Cracking Down on ‘Gender-Affirming Care’

Now, DFPS workers are resigning in protest of the measure because they really, really, really want children to take puberty blockers and cut up their bodies, because they believe it will magically transform them into the opposite sex. And yes, this is happening in the red state of Texas. In fact, they are even trying to persuade a court to place a block on Abbott’s order.

That’s right, folks. These people believe the court is braindead enough to believe that prescribing puberty blockers, which have been shown to have long-term irreversible effects, is the same as treating someone for a deadly disease like cancer.
This is what happens when they treat the symptoms and don't try to cure the disease. When are they going to realize that when adolescents have questions and medical manipulation and surgery aren't the answer. Many kids have questions about sexuality. It doesn't mean they should be irreversibly altered before their minds are fully developed.

Reactions: rio

Hijinx

Let them resign. The state is better off without these crazy lunatic retards working for it.

Reactions: rio

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Illustrating my theme from yesterday’s post, Fox ran a story, also yesterday, headlined “California Teacher Speaks Out After ‘Queer Library’ With BDSM/Kink Exposed: ‘I Believe… in What I’m Doing’.”

But … what exactly is she doing?

San Juan Hills high school teacher Danielle Serio calls herself “Flint” in her online media accounts. Fox News Digital found that Flint is an avid TikToker who has repeatedly posted about keeping sexually explicit books in her “queer classroom library,” boasting the books have been available to her students for five years now.

The college-degreed professional educator says her classroom library is packed with over 100 books – including sexual imagery and information about orgies, sex parties and BDSM. Without getting into the graphic details, one of the books shown above, titled “This Book is Gay,” discusses the gay sex-hookup service “Grindr,” and includes detailed information on how to have anal and “girl on girl” sex.

This Book is Gay claims, “We all want to have sex with loads of people.” It continues, “[T]he prostate gland… feels amazing when massaged. Lots of men, gay or straight, like how this feels.” It also encouraged kids to explore orgies and anonymous sexual experiences: “Saunas, or ‘bath houses,’ are dotted all over the country, and they are perfectly legal. People (many saunas run lesbian nights) pay some money to enter and then have a bit of a sauna and some random sex. Again, this is fine as long as you’re safe.”

Another one of her books, “Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Being Trans,” links trans identity and bizarre sexual practices with sexual liberation. It teaches, “the BDSM/kink community [is] extremely open-minded and welcoming in every way; it’s a place of sexual liberation.” It also claims that students will be more ‘accepted’ if they are trans and explore perverted sexual behavior, explaining “There is often more blanket level of acceptance of transgender people within the kink/BDSM (bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism) scenes and sites such as FetLife.”

In one of her social media posts, Flint explained her life’s mission to get the books to as many kids as possible, saying, “The library has some of these titles but getting them into circulation is pretty challenging.”

I would hope it’s not easy. The next thing I’m wondering is, if this “non-binary” teacher is stocking these books in the classroom library, what is she TELLING the kids in class?

Obviously, this young lady is a very confused person. She is a useful tool for whoever or whatever is behind this civilization-destroying trend, and is validating her own perverted impulses by normalizing them in her classroom. It makes her feel better to think that SHE is “normal,” and parents who object to this kind of deviant conduct are the weird ones.

In another TikTok video, she explained, “I’ve been wondering lately why it’s so hard for so many people in the general public to trust educators about education – the thing that we studied and do every day. It’s been so long since they were in school, I’m wondering if they have extreme or outdated views about what’s happening in the classroom.”

She just can’t imagine why it’s so hard for the general public to trust educators. So. Weird.

You have to admit, they’ve succeeded beyond their wildest imagination by linking the popular concept of “freedom” with sexual deviancy, calling it “liberation.” That’s the link that must be broken. Sexual deviancy is not freedom. It’s the reverse opposite of freedom. It’s the most degrading kind of slavery.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ontario high school defends trans teacher for wearing giant prosthetic bosom, because gender identity

From the Reduxx article :

The Ontario High School at the center of controversy for having a male teaching young students while donning a large prosthetic bust has issued a full defense of the teacher in a newly-leaked email sent to parents.
On September 16, Reduxx confirmed the identity and employment status of the subject of viral images and videos which depicted a male instructor teaching students while wearing an unnaturally large prosthetic bust, complete with prominently protruding nipples.
While the images and videos had circulated for a few days prior, there was widespread confusion and disbelief as to whether or not the images were real, or, as some speculated, part of an elaborate hoax or comedy sketch.

There is simply no way to look at these images and NOT wonder if it’s some sort of an elaborate joke. Reddux has confirmed that it’s not, which means this teacher and school don’t care that this is creating a very uncomfortable situation for these students.

“The kids here most definitely don’t think its normal… but realistically we can’t say anything,” one student said on Twitter, “Last year, the teacher was a man. I don’t think the school can fire him.”