Who will be the next American Idol?

• Taylor Hicks

Votes: 31 77.5%
  • Katherine McPhee

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scratch

Neither I thought the show stunk I think both of them are horrible and after the show is over nobody will remember either one of them!!!!!!! Should have been Paris vs Chris!!!!!!!

D

dems4me

Its rigged :mad: They gave her a crappy song to sing and Taylor a good song, all this after a year of them having to predominately sing male songs :mad: Poor Katt. I hope she wins inspite of the producers :clap:

Tina2001aniT

dems4me said:
Its rigged :mad: They gave her a crappy song to sing and Taylor a good song, all this after a year of them having to predominately sing male songs :mad: Poor Katt. I hope she wins inspite of the producers :clap:

:rolleyes: She is just not as good, AT ALL......

Jameo

What?!
dems4me said:

They didn't give her crappy songs to sing, She just can't sing :lmao:
(Actually she did her first 2 songs VERY WELL, her original SUCKED!)

Gooooo Taylor :yahoo:

Tina2001aniT

Jameo said:

I have to say though, that I liked the WORDS to her original song, if someone else sang it, and sang it differently, I think I would like it :yay:

D

dems4me

Jameo said:

Goooooo Kathering :yahoo:

:lol: Even the judge's couldn't figure out and apologized for her singing such a crappy song created by the show.. :lol:

Jameo

What?!
dems4me said:
Goooooo Kathering :yahoo:

:lol: Even the judge's couldn't figure out and apologized for her singing such a crappy song created by the show.. :lol:

She still did a terrible job singing it :neener:

GOOOOO TAYLOR!!!!

Geek

scratch said:
Neither I thought the show stunk I think both of them are horrible and after the show is over nobody will remember either one of them!!!!!!! Should have been Paris vs Chris!!!!!!!

Pipe down :buttkick:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Actually, both of the last songs were lousy. The thing about Taylor, and has been all year, is that he manages to put his signature on what he sings and he feels what he sings. I don't think he has the greatest voice, but he has an entertainment quality about him.

Katherine has an outstanding voice but she is just that...a singer. She doesn't connect with the audience.

It has nothing to do with male songs, Dems, they aren't supposed to "imitate" the artists, they are supposed to sing the songs and make them their own and that's where Katherine has trouble.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Jameo said:
Chris :mad:

I'm not watching AI EVER again :lmao:

Jameo said:

:liarliarpantsonfire:

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
Actually, both of the last songs were lousy. The thing about Taylor, and has been all year, is that he manages to put his signature on what he sings and he feels what he sings. I don't think he has the greatest voice, but he has an entertainment quality about him.

Katherine has an outstanding voice but she is just that...a singer. She doesn't connect with the audience.

It has nothing to do with male songs, Dems, they aren't supposed to "imitate" the artists, they are supposed to sing the songs and make them their own and that's where Katherine has trouble.

but she's soo bad sometimes she really does make them "her own" and it puts her signature on them too :shrug:
Goooo Katherine!!!! :yahoo:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Last night was all Taylors..That poor girl. The song they gave her was just wrong. I think they both sing very good, but I do like Taylor alot better.

Dondi

Dondi
Jameo said:
But they did show Chris lastnight :drool:

Yes, they did show Chris last night.....losing.

The only time I saw him was on the "Had a Bad Day" song. They showed that shot of the stunned look on Chris' face when Ryan bluntly told him he was going home.