• Katherine McPhee

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toxick

Splat
scratch said:
Should have been Paris vs Chris!!!!!!!

I thought that the top two should have been Chris and Mandisa.
Then when Mandisa bought it, I thought the top two should be Elliot and Chris.

The top 2 should have been any combination of the above names.

I'm amazed that both Taylor and Catherine made it into the top 5 much less the top 2. And to my own surprise, I discovered that as soon as Elliot was voted off, I completely lost interest who wins tonight. They could tie for all I care.

Having said that: I think that Taylor is the more talented and polished of the two remaining singers. However, I think that Catherine has more potential.

Otter

Nothing to see here
The show last night surprised me, ended up watching all of it. Except for a couple glitches and strange duos(ie..meatloaf/katherine), it was very good. Not very often that I sit thru a whole 2 hr program.

Geek

Did you see Toni Braxton try and sex up the Ghetto song? That was really weird too.

GoTaylor!!!!!

otter said:
The show last night surprised me, ended up watching all of it. Except for a couple glitches and strange duos(ie..meatloaf/katherine), it was very good. Not very often that I sit thru a whole 2 hr program.

I thought I would be bored to tears but it was actually really good.

Favorite part when they brought Clay out and the look on that poor guys' face. :lmao:

Dondi

Dondi
workin hard said:
Anyone else think the Katherine and Meatloaf performance was a little weird? :eyebrow:

Didn't notice. Too busy staring at Katherine's neckline. Or lack thereof. :drool:

D

dems4me

workin hard said:
I thought I would be bored to tears but it was actually really good.

Favorite part when they brought Clay out and the look on that poor guys' face. :lmao:

I thought that part was funny. :lol: Poor Clay, I'm sure he probably would have preferred for a girl to be there waiting for him all giddy and bouncing in her seat - not a guy :roflmao:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
dems4me said:
I thought that part was funny. :lol: Poor Clay, I'm sure he probably would have preferred for a girl to be there waiting for him all giddy and bouncing in her seat - not a guy :roflmao:

:lmao: I needed that laugh so bad. It was funny. But damn Clay sure has changed hasnt he.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
IPoor Clay, I'm sure he probably would have preferred for a girl to be there waiting for him all giddy and bouncing in her seat - not a guy :roflmao:
You sure about that? :eyebrow: