Alan Jackson

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:clap: :yahoo: :clap: When do the tickets go on sale???

If you are on the mailing list tomorrow, otherwise you have to wait with the minions until the 18th, I expect they will be swamped tomorrow morning, they are asking for all the help they can get.

Cowgirl

I don't understand how these small places get big name people. :confused: Do the stars really do all these little concerts all the time?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I don't understand how these small places get big name people. :confused: Do the stars really do all these little concerts all the time?

They love their fans, it's who makes them who they are. They go where their fans are, I guess.

belvak

Happy Camper
If you are on the mailing list tomorrow, otherwise you have to wait with the minions until the 18th, I expect they will be swamped tomorrow morning, they are asking for all the help they can get.

You're my buddy, right? You can help me get tickets before they're sold out, right? Come on!!!! I know you can!!! :lmao:

Otherwise, we'll just have to walk from St. Mary's to Calvert and sit on the side of the road to hear him.....

Pssst. I'm beggin' here!!!!

Seamaid

10 am?

I was planning on going over there at 10 am on sat? Good idea or should I go earlier?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
You're my buddy, right? You can help me get tickets before they're sold out, right? Come on!!!! I know you can!!! :lmao:

Otherwise, we'll just have to walk from St. Mary's to Calvert and sit on the side of the road to hear him.....

Pssst. I'm beggin' here!!!!

Ahem, cough, cough, PM me, cough cough. :killingme

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Better to go and pay online if possible?

So what time do you suggest- I'm tired thinking about it!

I'd say no later than 9 although they asked us to be there at 7 to help with sales, I won't be there, I've got way too much to do getting ready for hubby coming home and vacation, but I know I'll be working that concert.

Seamaid

Thanks!

You have saved me, I'll be there before 9, exausted :)

I'd say no later than 9 although they asked us to be there at 7 to help with sales, I won't be there, I've got way too much to do getting ready for hubby coming home and vacation, but I know I'll be working that concert.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Has anyone gone up there? I rode by early to go get coffee and there were a bunch of cars in the parking lot, about 7-7:30, came back by on the way home and looked like lots more cars.

Seamaid

Yes, by 10:30 am the best seats were gone. Worst part is some people came and bought 20 tickets at a time. Yes good for them, but have 10 people doing that and there goes the really good seats.
Oh well, next time on line for me.

So, I take it you went up there? Were there a lot of people? I imagine it's going to sell out fast

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Yes, by 10:30 am the best seats were gone. Worst part is some people came and bought 20 tickets at a time. Yes good for them, but have 10 people doing that and there goes the really good seats.
Oh well, next time on line for me.

Yep, even small venues have that. I bet you can look forward to seeing scalping with this concert. :yay: