Alan Jackson

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I love music - all styles. Can't say I'm anybody's greatest fan, I like 'em all. I go to concerts if someone invites me, which my sister did for the Alan Jackson concert held at St. Leonard last night.

Great concert. When Kellie sang "I Wonder", well, it was heart wrenching.

Being there while Jackson sang "Where Were You (when the world stopped turning)" - lots of folks around me had their lighters up.

When he did "Where I Come From", a selection of local photos was playing on the video behind him. I'm not sure which got louder response - the Redskins emblem or the photo of the Tiki Bar.

He just sang and sang and sang, every song one you've heard on the radio hundreds of times.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
That 11 year old was fantastic!

I had a GREAT time! I got some pics but they're the same as yours...he doesn't change his stance much. :lol:

Last edited:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
That 11 year old was fantastic!

I had a GREAT time! I got some pics but there the same as yours...he doesn't change his stance much. :lol:

:lmao: No he doesn't.. I wanted him to come out from behind that mic for a second. It was hard to get a pic of him without it right there at his mouth.

C5gal

How 'bout that traffic jam on Route 4 heading south after the concert???? Sobriety Checkpoint. Took better than an hour to get from St. Leo to Solomons.

Seamaid

Yeah that sucked- when we got thru they were still setting up, not stopping anyone except all that traffic!
Concert was awesome though!

How 'bout that traffic jam on Route 4 heading south after the concert???? Sobriety Checkpoint. Took better than an hour to get from St. Leo to Solomons.