Alan Jackson

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I don't understand how these small places get big name people. :confused: Do the stars really do all these little concerts all the time?
Most of the artists that play to small venues are doing so to maximize their time in the area, and to pick up a couple extra dollars, of course.

For instance, Alan Jackson is already playing Merriweather Post Pavillion on September 19th, so to have him play the next night down here isn't such a big deal, I guess. His fans love seeing him in a smaller venue, and I'd think that he'd enjoy plaing in an intimate setting, too.

It's a win-win for everyone!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Most of the artists that play to small venues are doing so to maximize their time in the area, and to pick up a couple extra dollars, of course.

For instance, Alan Jackson is already playing Merriweather Post Pavillion on September 19th, so to have him play the next night down here isn't such a big deal, I guess. His fans love seeing him in a smaller venue, and I'd think that he'd enjoy playing in an intimate setting, too.

It's a win-win for everyone!

I was told Jackson was looking for a "small-town" to do some shots for a music video. That would be cool.

J

jaybeeztoo

Has anyone been to a concert at St. Leonard that could describe the layout for me? I got reserved seats, but want to order a few more for Harley's family but all that is left is standing room. I don't know how big this place is and if standing room is just as good or terrible. Any info would be appreciated.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Has anyone been to a concert at St. Leonard that could describe the layout for me? I got reserved seats, but want to order a few more for Harley's family but all that is left is standing room. I don't know how big this place is and if standing room is just as good or terrible. Any info would be appreciated.

It's a pretty small venue so no matter where you are sitting or standing, you're not that far away from the stage.

http://slvfd.com/files/Alan_Jackson_Seating_Chart.pdf

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I got section C, row 45...but I don't know if Harley's parents would want to stand all that time in the general section. Hmmm, what to do, what to do.

Thank you for the seating chart Bay Kat...much more informational than the one on ticketmaster.com.

No question on what to do...They are not very good tickets if you have to stand, and I would hate to see anyone stand for that amount of time so I will PM you with my address and you can just send me the tickets and save yourself some grief...I promise I will take some pictures if you like...That is all....OH BTW, Thanks

OldHillcrestGuy

Ive seen Alan Jackson on several occasions great concerts, but was going to pass on this concert :doh: till I saw that Kellie Pickler was going to be with him, but OHG found this out too late and I wasnt going to pay big bucks and be in the last rows, thats all that was left when it went public sale on July 18th. I didnt know about any presales.:bawl::bawl: Its OHG's birthday that week and I know of nothing more he (I) would want then to be close to Kellie. :hot: for his birthday. So if anyone of you wonderful, kind, beautiful, generous people have a couple of good tickets front row preferably that for whatever reason, (something comes up and you or a friend with tickets they cant use) this old soon to be senior citizen would be glad to negotiate with you. :huggy:

Last edited:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Ive seen Alan Jackson on several occasions great concerts, but was going to pass on this concert :doh: till I saw that Kellie Pickler was going to be with him, but OHG found this out too late and I wasnt going to pay big bucks and be in the last rows, thats all that was left when it went public sale on July 18th. I didnt know about any presales.:bawl::bawl: Its OHG's birthday that week and I know of nothing more he (I) would want then to be close to Kellie. :hot: for his birthday. So if anyone of you wonderful, kind, beautiful, generous people have a couple of good tickets front row preferably that for whatever reason, (something comes up and you or a friend with tickets they cant use) this old soon to be senior citizen would be glad to negotiate with you. :huggy:

You see that new video she has out with Taylor Swift....Kellie = :hot::drool:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
When I lived up in VA, I went to several of his concerts. He always puts on a great performance and seems like such a humble guy. I actually went to one of his where Faith Hill openned up for him. She had just gotten on the music scene and didn't really give a great performance. She looked so nervous and scared. That had to be about 15yrs ago.