Allow Evil to Exist

This_person

Evidence =/= proof just as theory =/= fact.
Ah, but you said both evidence and proof, remember?
Luke I've said in the past; there's no point in continuing this. You continue to deny ANY evidence and/or proof that scientific theory is correct
Once again, I was only going on what you said: "proof that scientific theory is correct".

You took it back. I accepted that. Had you not taken it back you would still be in the science = faith category. Since you now recognize it as false, you are not in that category.

Done. (unless you come up with another lame excuse)

UNA

Wirelessly posted

This_person said:
Evidence =/= proof just as theory =/= fact.
Ah, but you said both evidence and proof, remember?
Luke I've said in the past; there's no point in continuing this. You continue to deny ANY evidence and/or proof that scientific theory is correct
Once again, I was only going on what you said: "proof that scientific theory is correct".

You took it back. I accepted that. Had you not taken it back you would still be in the science = faith category. Since you now recognize it as false, you are not in that category.

Done. (unless you come up with another lame excuse)

I give up, and I think you need help.

This_person

Wirelessly posted

You've already admitted that when you said "proof that scientific theory is correct" you didn't mean there was proof that scientific theory was correct.

It's okay. We got it.

UNA

Wirelessly posted

This_person said:
Wirelessly posted

You've already admitted that when you said "proof that scientific theory is correct" you didn't mean there was proof that scientific theory was correct.

It's okay. We got it.

OK, fine. If I just say "you're right" will you stop?

PsyOps

Pixelated

Not so fast. You can just say 'you're right', but then we have to set up tests to prove you actually meant it in order to establish it as a fact.

Last edited:

UNA

Wirelessly posted

PsyOps said:

Not so fast. You can just say 'you're right', but then we have to set up tests to prove you actually meant it in order to establish it as a fact.

Your condescension is showing :lol: