Am I the only one nervous about the state of our nation?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
With half of our country AND our government AND our utilities AND our tech companies gone Stalinist, AND pushing for war with Russia and China, I'm thrumming with this low level stress.

Being flat out lied to and fed propaganda by the Democrat controlled news media is alarming enough, but now they're calling for anyone outside the regime to be arrested and punished. And that's them, in their own words, right on their shows and on their Twitter accounts - that's not something anyone else is saying they said, it's them.

After 2020, our elections don't mean anything. The power structure can make the results be whatever they want.

Isn't anyone else stressed about this? Or should I be like, oh well, there's nothing I can do about it, and stop worrying?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Because if a collapse happens anything you have will be difficult to replace.
...and all the things you'll need but don't already have will prove difficult if not impossible to obtain. Think of "milk and TP" shortages on a global scale

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It has been proven many times in modern history just how fragile is the "social fabric" that we rely on. Moral codes and civilized behavior disappear stunningly fast when people are faced with basic survival choices. Just read any history of the Holodomor..the devastating famines that Stalin inflicted on Ukraine in 1932-33 resulting in millions killed/died and animal behaviors by human beings that truly defy belief and description. Just one example of very many.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The system will implode at some point, you need to be able to defend your self and survive or be a victim
The potential causes of said implosion is a long list too....not all of which are "man caused". Or it could be triggered by a series of events, natural and man-caused both.