• A pontificating moron

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • A blooming idiot

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • moron is worse

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • idiot is worse

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Worse, but the filters will just block it out...

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Now I feel sad for you.

...you're a missionary, aren't you? You work for Comcast and go off into strange lands, live among the people and address epistemological deficiencies in the indigenous populations interdeterminational value systems and fuss at them, right?

SamSpade

I picked 'em all, but I'm missing about two or three dozen pejoratives...

It's also missing the "who gives a crap" selection.

LadyWolf

...more of a 'pontificating moron' or a 'blooming idiot' type?

And, if anyone cares to explain the difference, which one is better to be, I'd appreciate it! :buddies:

Well, since I don't know you, it would be hard to say which you portray. I don't think either one is better than the other...both are pretty much the same and both suck!!! It's just a flip of the coin of which one you would rather be. Bad Day?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I picked 'em all, but I'm missing about two or three dozen pejoratives...

It's also missing the "who gives a crap" selection.

...the 'who gives a crap' selection would be to not participate in the poll, as millions and millions have chosen. However, are you a participant or just another spectator? :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Well, since I don't know you, it would be hard to say which you portray. I don't think either one is better than the other...both are pretty much the same and both suck!!! It's just a flip of the coin of which one you would rather be. Bad Day?

...sure you do. I am the charming yet annoying know it all who really doesn't know a lot about anything but does know something about pretty much everything and is right just enough, and arrogant enough about it, to piss most people off at least some of the time, often depending on how close my pontificating happens to be to their thoughts, and basically make them wish they'd never asked me what I thought about the price of eggs in China in the first place. Or anywhere else.

:buddies:

LadyWolf

...sure you do. I am the charming yet annoying know it all who really doesn't know a lot about anything but does know something about pretty much everything and is right just enough, and arrogant enough about it, to piss most people off at least some of the time, often depending on how close my pontificating happens to be to their thoughts, and basically make them wish they'd never asked me what I thought about the price of eggs in China in the first place. Or anywhere else.

:buddies:

:killingme I DO KNOW YOU!!! Well, in that case, I say both!!! :buddies:

thurley42

HY;FR
Well, back to my Winger CD........:coffee:

See...these are the things we need to work on with you......Winger???? Are you serious? Should I call you Stuart? Come on man.....reach between your legs...squeeze your crocs and throw the Winger CD away! Even in the 80's Winger wasn't cool......

lovinmaryland

See...these are the things we need to work on with you......Winger???? Are you serious? Should I call you Stuart? Come on man.....reach between your legs...squeeze your crocs and throw the Winger CD away! Even in the 80's Winger wasn't cool......

:killingme

:high5: