• A pontificating moron

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • A blooming idiot

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • moron is worse

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • idiot is worse

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Worse, but the filters will just block it out...

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm not sure if I am following this tread. But usually, I have every intention of reading a tread Larry starts, and wind up zoning out instead. I can't get all the way through his posts since they are so long winded and rambling.

Lots of folks like to talk to hear themselves talk. :shrug: No biggie if you type that way. People just tune it out for the most part.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I'm not sure if I am following this tread. But usually, I have every intention of reading a tread Larry starts, and wind up zoning out instead. I can't get all the way through his posts since they are so long winded and rambling.

Lots of folks like to talk to hear themselves talk. :shrug: No biggie if you type that way. People just tune it out for the most part.

Interesting...

T

toppick08

See...these are the things we need to work on with you......Winger???? Are you serious? Should I call you Stuart? Come on man.....reach between your legs...squeeze your crocs and throw the Winger CD away! Even in the 80's Winger wasn't cool......

:killingme

:coffee:

T

toppick08

yeah..i have no idea what that is.....can't' see crap at work! don't get on at home much.....

from now on if you are posting a youtube clip, it is only right you post a brief synopsis under....

just a Winger video...easy come, easy go...

Me and Larry have an inside joke on Winger..:lol:

Merry Christmas Man..:yay:

thurley42

HY;FR

just a Winger video...easy come, easy go...

Me and Larry have an inside joke on Winger..:lol:

Merry Christmas Man..:yay:

ah see...now instead of wondering what it was you posted, i'm relieved that i can't see it...

Christmas isn't for another week! but Merry Christmas:buddies: