Amanda

SoccerMom2

You people are too much. He is an officer and yes he is deployed from Norfolk, not from Pax River. We simply moved to this area to be closer to both sets of our parents while he is away.

Do you move everytime he goes out to sea? If so thats a lot of moving. How are we too much? Your the one using the whole my Husband fighting for our freedom on a forum about hairsalons. :crazy:

bluewater

Do you move everytime he goes out to sea? If so thats a lot of moving. How are we too much? Your the one using the whole my Husband fighting for our freedom on a forum about hairsalons. :crazy:

Sorry you are right, you are not enough. I can tell by the way you write and harp on everyone else that your elevator does not go all the way to the top. :buddies:

SoccerMom2

Actually you are writing and your i's should be capitalized, but since you don't like to use proper english, I will just let it slide this time.:drummer:

I don't capitalize my I's because your Husband is fighting for our freedom, so i can type however i choose to.

bluewater

Wow look who is in high school. Do you see how stupid it looks when you type/write that your husband is fighting for our freedom in a salon thread.

You are the one that keeps bringing it up. :yahoo: Why don't you go look for the rest of your cards, because you obviously are not playing with a full deck!

estee_shaun

You are the one that keeps bringing it up. :yahoo: Why don't you go look for the rest of your cards, because you obviously are not playing with a full deck!

You are seriously a meanie with anger issues.....
You contradict yourself and have been put in your place about your fake identity several times, I can see how your ego would be damaged but get over yourself!! Your posting things that are completely off topic and you are trying to defend who you really are when no one is buying it....:smack:

bluewater

You are seriously a meanie with anger issues.....
You contradict yourself and have been put in your place about your fake identity several times, I can see how your ego would be damaged but get over yourself!! Your posting things that are completely off topic and you are trying to defend who you really are when no one is buying it....:smack:

Its funny you should say that as you and others seem to be the ones with all the pent up anger issues. Maybe instead of staying on here all day and trying to degrade others, you should go take an anger management class and take some of your fellow posters with you. I don't have a fake identity, albeit everyone on here could have a fake identity for all any of us know. I don't need anyone buying anything. I know who I am and I know what my family represents, unlike a lot of you other posters on here whose minature problems seems so significant to all of you. :jerry::otter::evil:

jetmonkey

Attachments

• TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg
    TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 102

estee_shaun

Its funny you should say that as you and others seem to be the ones with all the pent up anger issues. Maybe instead of staying on here all day and trying to degrade others, you should go take an anger management class and take some of your fellow posters with you. I don't have a fake identity, albeit everyone on here could have a fake identity for all any of us know. I don't need anyone buying anything. I know who I am and I know what my family represents, unlike a lot of you other posters on here whose minature problems seems so significant to all of you. :jerry::otter::evil:

:biteme: