Amanda

bluewater

Are you actually claiming to be MATURE after all the lame immature cracks you have posted, LOL:killingme
You have serious problems...............OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!

Estee, I am sure you are a lovely person, but you also probably have a lot more problems than I do. However that being said, I will let you have the last word. It amazes me how many people get on here all day long and keep the fires burning. :whistle::yahoo:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Estee, I am sure you are a lovely person, but you also probably have a lot more problems than I do. However that being said, I will let you have the last word. It amazes me how many people get on here all day long and keep the fires burning. :whistle::yahoo:

That's funny. I think anyone reading this thread will see that it's you who is trying to "keep the fires burning". Sounds like you are lonely and crave attention. You talk about people sitting here all day posting, sorry to tell you, that it looks like you sitting and posting all day.

DallasRed

The only train wreck is how many of you are being so negative. I am a navy wife, whose husband is risking his life protecting your freedom and raising three kids on my own until he returns god willing. As I have said at least five times in here, you can go wherever you like. I happen to like Beverly and thats where I choose to go. Thats why we live in the USA, you are free to choose how to spend your money until monkey boy in the white house winds up taxing the rest of peoples earnings.

Wow nice way to talk about your husbands BOSS :crazy:

DallasRed

So just out of curiosity, do Navy Troops even deploy out of PAX RIVER??? My husband thought this sounded a litte COOKY. This area is pretty nondeployable..........

They do..But my DH is here on Shore Duty..From what I heard of this place before I came here...This is a last duty station for most and then they stay here to get the HIGHPAYING GOVT JOB :killingme

DallasRed

You are seriously a meanie with anger issues.....
You contradict yourself and have been put in your place about your fake identity several times, I can see how your ego would be damaged but get over yourself!! Your posting things that are completely off topic and you are trying to defend who you really are when no one is buying it....:smack:

Ladies give her a break...She is in some serious need of lovin...If you know what I mean...:killingme

DallasRed

That's funny. I think anyone reading this thread will see that it's you who is trying to "keep the fires burning". Sounds like you are lonely and crave attention. You talk about people sitting here all day posting, sorry to tell you, that it looks like you sitting and posting all day.

Of course she is lonely and craves attention..Her hubby is gone :whistle: