Amazing Nats & O's

OldHillcrestGuy

Who would have thought that on September 13th, that the Nats would be running away from everyone else in the National League with the best record in all of baseball and that the O's would be tied for first place with the Yankee's.
I will eat crow for comments I made earlier this year in the forums that the O's would collapse, always off to fast starts but would take a nose dive sometime in June.
The Nationals on the other hand have not disappointed me, earlier this year on the forums I said that they would be a playoff contender, I am now accepting reservations for seats on my bandwagon. :yahoo::yahoo:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Who would have thought that on September 13th, that the Nats would be running away from everyone else in the National League with the best record in all of baseball and that the O's would be tied for first place with the Yankee's.
I will eat crow for comments I made earlier this year in the forums that the O's would collapse, always off to fast starts but would take a nose dive sometime in June.
The Nationals on the other hand have not disappointed me, earlier this year on the forums I said that they would be a playoff contender, I am now accepting reservations for seats on my bandwagon. :yahoo::yahoo:

Go O's! I was so hoping Boston would score again....

b23hqb

PREMO Member
No TV here in Tampa today, so will have to listen to the game on radio. Hopefully, the O's can make a very rare sweep of the dreaded Rays, but the odds are against it.

homedepot20

IF O's & Nationals meet in World Series , Orioles in 5 :whistle:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
With that win, the Orioles will finish the season above .500 for the first time this century.

DipStick

Don't know if anyone watched last night/this morning's game but the Orioles won. Game ended at 3:55am EST lasting 18 innings and like 487 hours.

I started off the game with a clean shave and now I have a full mustache and beard.

homedepot20

Don't know if anyone watched last night/this morning's game but the Orioles won. Game ended at 3:55am EST lasting 18 innings and like 487 hours.

I started off the game with a clean shave and now I have a full mustache and beard.

I got home at just before midnite , turned MASN on & O's were losing 2-0 in 7th . O's tied game in 9th and went on to WIN 4-2 ! LONG NITE . Luckly, I'm able to sleep until 1100 AM

DipStick

Race is getting TIGHT:coffee: ! O's lost 2 in a row , trail NY by 2 games . :cds:Tampa Bay has now won 6 in a row trail O's by 3 games for final Wild Card :whistle:

New York's taking Oakland out of it. O's have to play Tampa again and they have to play Boston again.

The Yankees also have to play Toronto, and Toronto could do some serious damage to their lead.

homedepot20

New York's taking Oakland out of it. O's have to play Tampa again and they have to play Boston again.

The Yankees also have to play Toronto, and Toronto could do some serious damage to their lead.

I wouldn't feel comfortable until Oct 3rd End of Season !:popcorn:

DipStick

The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim fall to the Texas Rangers and the Baltimore Orioles are locked in to postseason! :yahoo:

homedepot20

Well O's Fans :buddies: ( I believe only Dipstick & myself :)coffee: judging from this thread ) OldHillCrestGuy likes those Ole Nats) It boils down to TONITE !:jerry: The O's MUST WIN and lets hope those lifeless Bosox have some pride and KILL :evil:those Damn Yankee's for us to win the DIVISION :yahoo: . If it does come down to a 1 game playoff on Friday at CY@OP , lets hope Buck puts the best pitcher on the mound and everyone plays like there is no Tomorrow , which there isn't :whistle: