Amazing Nats & O's

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Even if the O's lose they are still in the playoffs.

Ya gotta love it that it comes down to the last game of the season to decide the fate of 2 division championships (AL East - Yanks and O's, AL West - Rangers and A's). Of course, all 4 are in the playoffs already, it's just a matter of who is crowned division champion.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
So the O's play at Texas on Friday. Hope they have an uneventful plane ride out there. Let's just hope the game is plenty eventful for the O's cooled down bats.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I've watched almost every O's game this season (missed the day games) and am stoked they are doing so well. I'm kind of disappointed with the last 2 losses to the Rays. They should have won those games but at least I can watch them in the AL Wild Card Game.

thurley42

HY;FR
Going to the Nats game on Wednesday and hopefully Thursday. Can't wait, haven't ever been to postseason baseball....

I'm supporting the O's but worry that Texas is going to have a chip on their shoulder for losing the division at the end like that..

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Going to the Nats game on Wednesday and hopefully Thursday. Can't wait, haven't ever been to postseason baseball....

I'm supporting the O's but worry that Texas is going to have a chip on their shoulder for losing the division at the end like that..

Texas has been on a long downward slide. If the O's are lucky that slide continues and the O's bats wake up.

OldHillcrestGuy

Cannot stand the Yankee's, lets go O's, they have played well against the Yank's this year. The possiblity of a Orioles/National World Series would really be a unbelieveable event. :buddies: