American Horror Story

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What? I thought you said last year's stunk. :shrug:

BTW, if you want an actual good show to watch. Offspring on Netflix. :yay: Not remotely similar to AHS, but it is my favorite show ever made. :dance:

They do have cool costumes and Whoville hair-do's! :lol:

littlelady

God bless the USA
A bunch of made up shiat. And, yeah, I made this thread political. I am more focused on real life nightmares as far as our country is concerned. I haven’t watched any series in forever. To name a series American Horror Story is kind of funny. But, not really.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
1st Season of Ozark was AMAZING, 2nd Season was good, but not as amazing as the 1st Season.

I binged last weekend and some last night. I have about 4 episodes left. Great show! It does remind me a bit of Breaking Bad.

warneckutz

The character of Michael Langdon ( the anitichrist) is pretty hot!

What in the actual ####? :eyebrow:

I'm just hoping the witches show up soon and wreck shop...

MAYBE A SLIGHT SPOILER SO DON'T READ IF YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE SERIES:

Anyway, I saw they were renewed for another season or two so ... this isn't it :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What in the actual ####? :eyebrow:

I'm just hoping the witches show up soon and wreck shop...

MAYBE A SLIGHT SPOILER SO DON'T READ IF YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE SERIES:

Anyway, I saw they were renewed for another season or two so ... this isn't it :lol:

Three of them showed up last night. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I still came back to see if I missed anything... damn spoilers :lol:

american-horror-story-apocalypse-Cody-Fern-1.jpg

:hot:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone else still watching? Thoughts now?

I snubbed this season. AHS is like that crappy boyfriend who keeps coming back - "I swear, baby, this time I've really changed!"

So what's going on? Is the fridge still intact and the shark unjumped?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I snubbed this season. AHS is like that crappy boyfriend who keeps coming back - "I swear, baby, this time I've really changed!"

So what's going on? Is the fridge still intact and the shark unjumped?

:lol:

A lot of cameos from past years and they just left Murder House. It's been interesting. Well, to me at least.