American Idol - Elvis songs

Toxick

Splat
Geek said:
Who do you think should sing what? :popcorn:

I think that all five of them should sing anything besides Elvis songs.

But since we have to endure this:

Elliot: Can't Help Falling in Love & Return to Sender
Chris: Heartbreak Hotel & Suspicious Minds OR Hunka Burnin' Luv
Catherine: All Shook Up & Viva Las Vegas
Taylor: Teddy Bear & Jailhouse Rock

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
I think Taylor is a natural for Elvis songs.

:yeahthat: I hope he does Kentucky rain and I can see him doing "Hunk A Hunk A Burn' Love"!! while danceing all over the place :lol:
Chris, I can see him doing some remake of Suspicious Minds in an alternative Rock Style

Last edited by a moderator:

Dondi

Dondi
Buh-Bye, Catherine. You just don't forget lyrics. If she is spared, it is only because 1) she's the last girl 2) she's gorgeous. In that case, I'm worried for Taylor.

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
dreamland said:
I'd like to see Elliot go home....I just don't think he's the best singer.

:yay: I have to agree with that. Although, I can't believe Katherine forgot some of the lyrics - that my blow her out.

Love to see Chris and Taylor be the last two.

Geek

I thought Chris was lacking his awesome connection to the camera -dead eyes..Elliot did really well last night..His Mom is the cutest. I love when she said to Elliot "Give'em hell" in a video clip. I was expecting more from Kat's second song. Taylor did really well on the Ghetto song :yay: I am really at the point where it is hard to see anyone go home. What a great group this year :dude:

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I :huggy: Chris, but he seemed a little cocky last night :shrug: He was the best thought.

I've never liked Taylor :barf:, Elliott has his moments of greatness (like last night :yay:) and Katherine may be :diva: but she's not consistent.

That said, buh-bye Taylor. :howdy: