American Idol - Elvis songs

BuddyLee

Football addict
slotted said:
Well I'm glad he's gone. No more having to listen to him sing every song sounding like Creed. What a shiatty band they are. Originality? WTF, he sounds just like Creed. Real original.
I think he sounds more like The Black Crowes except a bit more hard-core.

Creed has a flat scream thing going on where it seems like that scream could just as easily be talked and not sung.

Chris's voice had a lil' Black Crowes flava'.

Jameo

What?!
morganj614 said:
:shrug: It's American Idol, Not Jameo Idol :lmao: Like Chris isn't going to get a contract anyway. He'll do better not having to do the Idol thing.

Jameo Idol :lmao: I like the sound of that! :diva:

Chris was WAY better than Catherine IMO. But I do agree with you, he'll do better w/o American Idol to worry about. We'll be hearing a single from him here in a couple months.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Jameo said:

Chris was WAY better than Catherine IMO. But I do agree with you, he'll do better w/o American Idol to worry about. We'll be hearing a single from him here in a couple months.
Think we can book him at the Marine Museum? Someone look into that, please. TIA.

sockgirl77

Jameo said:

:yeahthat: Now he doesn't have to be a poppy sellout!

Cletus_Vandam

It will be interesting to see the fall-out from the "attitude" of all the Chris lovers out there. Will the show ever return????

Don't get me wrong, I had him picked to go to the finals with Catherine.

Even though Elliot is a great singer, I think he looks too much like a Leprechaun.

I like Taylor singing the blues, but I thought he would be gone because of his gray hair [didn't think the youth would have a connection].

I would have hoped Chris would have made it at least to runner up.

Oh well, there seems to be a surprise every year.