American Idol - Elvis songs

H

HollowSoul

That Is Total B! S!
I Am Now A Firm Believer That American Idol Is Rigged!!!!!
I Have Now Lost All Faith In Quality Television, As A Matter Of Fact I Think I'll Toss My Tv Out The Frigg'n Window So That All The Little Critters And Bugs In My Yard Can Puke And Revolt Over Such Loaded Bullcrap That They Will Leave My Domicile In Disgust...

Jameo

What?!
:tantrum :tantrum :tantrum That @#$%% is RIGGED!!!! Catherine SUCKS and should of been out the door tonight! :jameo: :jameo:

But we'll see Chris is a few months doing his own thang! :drool:

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Jameo said:
:tantrum :tantrum :tantrum That @#$%% is RIGGED!!!! Catherine SUCKS and should of been out the door tonight! :jameo: :jameo:

But we'll see Chris is a few months doing his own thang! :drool:

Tina told me to check in on you LOL. She said to tell you that because everyone thought chris was safe they didnt vote for him.

Jameo

What?!
FastCarsSpeed said:
Tina told me to check in on you LOL. She said to tell you that because everyone thought chris was safe they didnt vote for him.

:lmao: I'm PISSED!! I can't believe that mess! :tantrum :tantrum

I was too busy last night to even vote for him. I feel terrible now :bawl: :bawl:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Jameo said:
:lmao: I'm PISSED!! I can't believe that mess! :tantrum :tantrum

I was too busy last night to even vote for him. I feel terrible now :bawl: :bawl:
I hate that show now. I was not really following until the last few weeks. Back to doing stained glass for the summer and not watching the dreaded ending.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BS Gal said:
I hate that show now. I was not really following until the last few weeks. Back to doing stained glass for the summer and not watching the dreaded ending.
I think Pixie wants a fairy stained glass stepping stone? (I'm trying to make this thread all about Pixie. She likes that).

Jameo

What?!
BS Gal said:

I think we should all boycot American Idol for bootin Chris off!! That crap is so rigged anyways!

So ya'll with me? :snacks: :lmao:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Jameo said:
I think we should all boycot American Idol for bootin Chris off!! That crap is so rigged anyways!

So ya'll with me? :snacks: :lmao:

I am. It just pisses me off. No one deserves to be there as much a Chris. He was the most original of all of them and has a hell of a voice. I'm done.

slotted

Jameo said:
:lalala: It could of dammit! :tantrum
Well I'm glad he's gone. No more having to listen to him sing every song sounding like Creed. What a shiatty band they are. Originality? WTF, he sounds just like Creed. Real original.