American Idol

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wondering if anyone else caught what Steven through out at the beginning....Quote of the show. "Hellfire, forget the matches,F*** a duck and see what hatches".....priceless

I missed the earlier part of the show. For some reason I thought it was on ABC, so I thought it wasn't on until 9. Then I found it about 8:25. :ohwell:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I missed the earlier part of the show. For some reason I thought it was on ABC, so I thought it wasn't on until 9. Then I found it about 8:25. :ohwell:

I have never really thought much of Steve Tyler but he should make it interesting....see how it goes post Simon

Bann

PREMO Member
I have never really thought much of Steve Tyler but he should make it interesting....see how it goes post Simon

I like Aerosmith's music for sure, but no follower of the band or anything. Gotta give him credit for re-inventing himself, though!

Oh, and I heard this morning on the interview on FNC, that his dad was a classical musician, a student of Juilliard.

Vince

Yeah, turned on channel 5 last night to watch my favorite show, Bones, at 8pm and instead saw American Idol. :yikes: :banghead: Quickly turned the channel to something interesting. :lol:

Bann

PREMO Member
Steven Tyler's pure kindness to a contestant's fiancee just brought me to tears. :bawl: What a beautiful thing he said to her.