American Idol!!!!!!

D

dmc854

Now she is going to be a cosmetologist...I don't want to imagine!

She said if she got to Hollywood she would change her name to that, I recall them calling her Mary Roach when they intorduced her. B!tch wouldn't even make a good co#kroach.

D

dems4me

dmc854 said:
Now she is going to be a cosmetologist...I don't want to imagine!

:indignantly: "not tooo shabby" :killingme: Ohhh the voices!!!! :killingme: .... "I' not going to cry I'm just going to say whatever if I don't make it" ..... "ok, I'm crying, but it's not me... whatever :sniff: it's one of the voices making me do it" :killingme:

sockgirl77

How about...

the spank me girl? i laughed the whole time. 99.5 is trying to get the voices girl (something Roach) to call in so they can make her famous. :lmao:

D

dems4me

sockgirl77 said:
the spank me girl? i laughed the whole time. 99.5 is trying to get the voices girl (something Roach) to call in so they can make her famous. :lmao:

She should sing duets with William Hung :yay:

sockgirl77

alex said:
How about the one who hocked her wedding rings to come to the audition but not her CDs and Karoake (SP?) machine? I think the next time we see her will be on Divorce Court!
yeah, she should have bought her daughter some shoes and clothes that match! and, her husband looked so effing happy for her! :ohwell:

G

GoGo Orlando

They have gots to pay some of these peeps that get on there and make a total fools of themselves! :lmao:

dreamland

i thought they changed the age to 28, but I most of the auditions were under 28 years old. Does anyone know what was up with that?

D

dems4me

dreamland said:
i thought they changed the age to 28, but I most of the auditions were under 28 years old. Does anyone know what was up with that?

one lady was at the age 28 and they hesitated because of her age ... I'm just glad they upped it... after a couple years of this , I think it's the same people over and over that try out so they upped the age limit to get more diversity, maturity and new faces.

dreamland

dems4me said:
one lady was at the age 28 and they hesitated because of her age ... I'm just glad they upped it... after a couple years of this , I think it's the same people over and over that try out so they upped the age limit to get more diversity, maturity and new faces.

oh I thought you had to be at least 28 years old. I'm glad they upped it too.

Toxick

Splat
I'm waiting for the day that Simon snaps.

Someone's going to argue back, "I just KNOWS I can sing you ####, all my friends tole me so!"

And he's going to come down like the Hammer of God.

How can it possibly be that these people actually think they're good. When I sing, I know that I sound worse than someone dragging their nails across a chalkboard. I know this - and noone had to tell me... However, whenever I sing people do, in fact, tell me I can't sing worth shyt.

I can do jingle bells, and I can do the ABC song, and stuff like that to keep my kids entertained... outside of that I would expect Simon to tell methat I sound like a cat in a blender, if I was STUPID enough to try an perform.

And I am totally convinced that many of the people we saw last night DID know that they suck, and were simply trying to get on TV, even for their own humiliation.

I did feel bad for that one poor guy who totally forgot the words (to Ruben Studdard's song??), and had a total emotional collapse in front of everyone. Pretty much the most uncomfortable moment I've seen yet.

On another note:

I was hoping to see one of you guys on there last night... or at least someone I know. A fourmite should definitely have tried to audition.

D

dems4me

On another note:

I was hoping to see one of you guys on there last night... or at least someone I know. A fourmite should definitely have tried to audition.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean... I was hoping to bust out a coworker or two that had called in sick on the day of auditions... :roflmao:

BTE

Extra Ordinary
Ken King said:
She said if she got to Hollywood she would change her name to that, I recall them calling her Mary Roach when they intorduced her. B!tch wouldn't even make a good co#kroach.
Yeah, it was Mary Roach....however, her "name change when I get famous" name......Gildeaux is so much more ridiculous. I wonder which voice told her that would be a good stage name. After she was booted out and after her crying episode, she sang again at the end of the show.....TFF. I can't wait to see what's in store on tonight's episode!!!

D

dmc854

Well, Gildeaux rhymes with Dil-- lol New nake for Mary!!!!!!!

BTE said:
Yeah, it was Mary Roach....however, her "name change when I get famous" name......Gildeaux is so much more ridiculous. I wonder which voice told her that would be a good stage name. After she was booted out and after her crying episode, she sang again at the end of the show.....TFF. I can't wait to see what's in store on tonight's episode!!!

BullDawg

Duck Molester
BTE said:
She should call herself Mary Rottencrotch. She had a major moose-knuckle going on.

D

dmc854

I missed that lovely visual but will have to look on the repeat. It's like a car wreck.
:dead:

BullDawg said:
She should call herself Mary Rottencrotch. She had a major moose-knuckle going on.

alex

It seems that these first two days they seem to be showing more people who can not sing then those who can? I few of these I can take but I would like to see more of the people they select to move on then the ones they reject.

Tonight seemed to almost be a repeat of last night just in a different town.

D

dmc854

These first 3 shows are the outtake, bad singing people. Last night was not as funny. Those triplets were not fat and the 2 virgins at the end probably hooked up...LOL

alex said:
It seems that these first two days they seem to be showing more people who can not sing then those who can? I few of these I can take but I would like to see more of the people they select to move on then the ones they reject.

Tonight seemed to almost be a repeat of last night just in a different town.