American Idol!!!!!!

BTE

Extra Ordinary
dreamland said:
I liked the little rapper last night....although I thought she was a boy and her mom got on my nerves.
Yeah, well...her mother is the reason I hope she doesn't go past the next round. I cannot put up with that all season. What an obnoxious woman!

The girl wasn't that great anyway.....she sings like she's from Munchkinland.

D

dmc854

I was back and forth away from the T.V. and missed the girl part. I hope tonight is a btter show and then time to get on with the weeding out.

dreamland

BTE said:
Yeah, well...her mother is the reason I hope she doesn't go past the next round. I cannot put up with that all season. What an obnoxious woman!

The girl wasn't that great anyway.....she sings like she's from Munchkinland.

I agree that she can't sing....but I did like her "free style"

Larry Gude

Strung Out
American Idiot

...is another version of stupid human tricks.

They are bringing us 1,000 people with ZERO talent for every kid who might actually have some BECAUSE that's what we want; to make fun of people who have the nerve to give it a shot but lack any trace of objectivity about their own talents and skills. Some of this is criminal, the 'well, my mom thought I was good' or the 'my family says I sound just like blah...'.

Simon is paid to sit through and endless stream of losers. That's the schtick now; make Simon hate music.

I think it sucks because we COULD be watching a parade of people who can really sing and/or dance and/or entertain, go through a thousand gems to get to the best diamond, not sift through a dump to see if somebody lost a ring.

I hope that little punk who said Simon is an ####### gets to embarrass his self for weeks to come. "But I'm kewl...'.

The jokes on you, kid.