Amish tack store?

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:
ok...now that we've figured out SaidieLady is really a ShadyLady & also grammatically correct

Kizer is just a "newbie" who somehow knows everything about the local barns, even they're a newbie & don't really know much

I, Lsantagata am a brown nosing ass kisser who is in love with SadieLady

Paso can learn people anything unless they are in idiot (she also sells Tail)

WinnDixie was too afraid to except a riding challenge or reveal what they know about horses...why?? We still don't know

after all that...SaddleSore did you find the Amish Tack Store?
Never once did I say I was a newbie. Put the bong down and reread my posts ( you know you do anyway). I did, however, say I was not a horse person, and I do know everyone WORTH knowing, recognize the distinction. I also did not reveal all that I know about some of the local barns, only a 'tidbit'.
Your post was definately not as funny as mine, anyway. As if! :drama:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
KizerSoSay said:
Never once did I say I was a newbie. Put the bong down and reread my posts ( you know you do anyway). I did, however, say I was not a horse person, and I do know everyone WORTH knowing, recognize the distinction. I also did not reveal all that I know about some of the local barns, only a 'tidbit'.

:yawn:

lsantagata79

KizerSoSay said:

As posted in Greg Best Thread by Kizer...

I've no preference, and in fact it's none of my business. I'm just trying, as a relative newby here, to make sense of who the listerines are, what relationships they have, etc. :ohwell:[/QUOTE]
Where is the fun in that? That will also be an endlessly disappointing endeavor since most of the people on here are NOT who they say they are :jameo:

Don't feel threatened dear...yes Kizer your post was funnier...

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:
As posted in Greg Best Thread by Kizer...

I've no preference, and in fact it's none of my business. I'm just trying, as a relative newby here, to make sense of who the listerines are, what relationships they have, etc. :ohwell:
Where is the fun in that? That will also be an endlessly disappointing endeavor since most of the people on here are NOT who they say they are :jameo:

Don't feel threatened dear...yes Kizer your post was funnier...[/QUOTE]
I did not say that quote. Dear Saddlesores qoute ran into mine, and she was being sarcastic when she used my name. See, I told you that you reread my every word!
And oh, by the way, the ONLY time I may feel threatened is when Paso is in front of me in the buffet line.

K

KizerSoSay

Katie said:
:jameo:

You know what I think is SO funny is that Santagata is quick to mention what Flat Iron has for shortcomings but she doesn't say which farm she is a barn manager at?

:elaine:

Yes, do tell Santagatago, which one is it? :flowers:

lsantagata79

KizerSoSay said:

Don't feel threatened dear...yes Kizer your post was funnier...
I did not say that quote. Dear Saddlesores qoute ran into mine, and she was being sarcastic when she used my name. See, I told you that you reread my every word!
And oh, by the way, the ONLY time I may feel threatened is when Paso is in front of me in the buffet line.[/QUOTE]

oops my bad...i went back & re-read again...

of course i read all your posts Kizer...it's because i think you are so fabulous!!! :huggy:

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
overeating does make one lethargic and sleepy...

:killingme

This is, without doubt, THE most entertaining forum :lmao:

Keep up the good work!

S

saddlesore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie
You know what I think is SO funny is that Santagata is quick to mention what Flat Iron has for shortcomings but she doesn't say which farm she is a barn manager at?

KizerSoSay said:
Yes, do tell Santagatago, which one is it? :flowers:

:yeahthat:

We're waiting, insanetagata . . . . . . . . . . . . .