Amish tack store?

K

Katie

saddlesore said:
OK, so Mr. S.Gata & Mr. Paso are willing to name names. Obviously they are talking about Flat-Iron boarding facility. :popcorn: Hmmm, I've gotten some PMs about how nice it is, and now Paso & Santagata are sayin it ain't so! This is what I was talkin 'bout - the true gouge. Keep it comin! :yay:

:jameo:

You know what I think is SO funny is that Santagata is quick to mention what Flat Iron has for shortcomings but she doesn't say which farm she is a barn manager at?

:elaine:

fredsaid2

saddlesore said:
OK, so Mr. S.Gata & Mr. Paso are willing to name names. Obviously they are talking about Flat-Iron boarding facility. :popcorn: Hmmm, I've gotten some PMs about how nice it is, and now Paso & Santagata are sayin it ain't so! This is what I was talkin 'bout - the true gouge. Keep it comin! :yay:

It is a nice facility with a lot of amenities but it is also a base of operations for the owner's business so there's a lot of heavy equipment traffic. Another consideration is the Christmas light show. You may or may not be ok w/ lighted displays in your horse's pasture. Like all the other suggestions you'll have to see it and decide for yourself. You're not going to find everything you want in one place. You just have to decide what you can and can't live with.

lsantagata79

Sadielady said:
:lalala: careful.....don't use names. :lalala:

I never mentioned names...& won't mention names...although I do find it funny how everyone starts to run & back off when the truth starts to come out:shocking:

lsantagata79

Katie said:

You know what I think is SO funny is that Santagata is quick to mention what Flat Iron has for shortcomings but she doesn't say which farm she is a barn manager at?

Oooo "Katie"...SaidiLady says no mentioning names...I never mentioned that farm, I never gave any names...you were the one who gave names :shocking: :nono: :nono:

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:
Oooo "Katie"...SaidiLady says no mentioning names...I never mentioned that farm, I never gave any names...you were the one who gave names :shocking: :nono: :nono:
Can you STOP with the ass kissing? Do you do EVERYTHING Shadylady says? :yawn: Does she have some dirty little secret that she is blackmailing you with? Are you on the video she is making for Winn Dicksy?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KizerSoSay

Katie said:

I am glad to see you are signing your nasty little comments this time. :kiss:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:lmao: I NEVER said it was not a nice place..it is a beautiful place..I have 3 horses there that used to be mine...Julie is great too I have no problems with her..actually I sold her her first horse..OSO Sociable was my WP horse..I was just playing along..I know nothing bad to say about FI or its peeps sorry cant blame that of me..

K

Katie

lsantagata79 said:

:killingme :killingme :killingme

S

saddlesore

fredsaid2 said:
It is a nice facility with a lot of amenities but it is also a base of operations for the owner's business so there's a lot of heavy equipment traffic. Another consideration is the Christmas light show. You may or may not be ok w/ lighted displays in your horse's pasture. Like all the other suggestions you'll have to see it and decide for yourself. You're not going to find everything you want in one place. You just have to decide what you can and can't live with.

Right you are. There is no 100% perfect place, just bc there are so many variables. And I'm not looking for perfect: an indoor would be nice for bad weather, and I'd like access to some good trails. A barn mgr who looks out for the horses - I guess that's my #1 priority. I just like getting a sense of the personality of different places, and, I confess, it sure is fun reading all ya'll's posts! :lmao: This list is very lively ;-)

S

saddlesore

Pasofever said:
:lmao: I NEVER said it was not a nice place..it is a beautiful place..I have 3 horses there that used to be mine...Julie is great too I have no problems with her..actually I sold her her first horse..OSO Sociable was my WP horse..I was just playing along..I know nothing bad to say about FI or its peeps sorry cant blame that of me..

Actually, that is true. I do remember now that Paso said at the beginning that Flat Iron was a nice place, and she got along with Julie. S0 - sorry if I stirred up any trouble there :elaine:

But I do enjoy hearing all the gossip ! :killingme

lsantagata79

KizerSoSay said:
Can you STOP with the ass kissing? Do you do EVERYTHING Shadylady says? :yawn: Does she have some dirty little secret that she is blackmailing you with? Are you on the video she is making for Winn Dicksy?

You are sooo right...& fabulous to just like SaidieLady...I bet she'll let you be in the video if you want...

You don't pick up on sarcasm to well do you???:buttkick:

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:
You are sooo right...& fabulous TO just like SaidieLady...I bet she'll let you be in the video if you want...

You don't pick up on sarcasm to well do you???:buttkick:
Attempts at sarcasm have been known to escape me, but bad spelling always gets my attention.

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
"Do you have anything to add to my list of barn critiques, or are you just going to stay boring?
"

lSantagata said:
"hmm...Divorce Court, that's a fun show...I look forward to that show everyday!"
:evil:

Does this mean you are in the midst of a divorce? Is that why you are growing so close to Sadie?? :hot:

S

saddlesore

lsantagata79 said:
Nope...maybe if someone wacked me upside the head with a tire iron i might remember....

I could give it a try, if you like . . . .

S

saddlesore

lsantagata79 said:
You are sooo right...& fabulous to just like SaidieLady...I bet she'll let you be in the video if you want...

Is this the video with naked people?? :razz: