AMIT - Midnight Madness

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Who is going to the Midnight Madness at AMIT on Saturday?

I am going with my new boy, and it should be a lotta fun!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Both on Saturday.

Robin has them at Canterlope. I have one at home I think that I could scan. I need to decide what classes I am going to enter.

devinej

6PM
w/t eq over fences 12"
w/t eq
w/t pleasure
green rider o/f 12"
GR w/t
GR w/t/ brief canter
short stirrup o/f 18"
ss w/t
ss w/t/c
Dinner break - not before 7:15
pony pleasure over fences 18"
pony pleasure park hack
pony pleasure under saddle
evergreen pony hunter over fences 18"
evergreen pony handy hunter over fences 18"
evergreen pony hunter w/t/c under saddle
pony hunter over fences 2'
pony handy hunter over fences 2'
pony hunter under saddle
Supper break not before 8:30pm
equitation over fences ponies 2' horses 2'6"
equitation unders addle
equitation test
horse hunter over fences 2'6" or 3'
horse handy hunter over fences 3' or 2'6"
horse hunter under saddle
midnight express 2'6" (speed class over the handy hunter course)
midnight sanck break not before 10pm
evergreen horse hunter over fences 2'
evergreen horse handy hunter over fences 2'
evergreen horse hunter w/t/c
horse pleasure over fences 2'
horse pleasure park hack
horse pleasure under saddle

devinej

taking my pony i believe and a greenie

oh yeah, they want you to preenter because they are limiting class sizes to 10 riders...

FrmGrl

Get some!
Hmmmm? Where's the dish? Who ya taking? What's going on?
I am taking Shadow. A horse that has been put in my care for a while until the owner gets back from CA. She is a boarder but I am riding her to keep her fit. Nice horse, very laid back. Not like mine!!

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I am taking Shadow. A horse that has been put in my care for a while until the owner gets back from CA. She is a boarder but I am riding her to keep her fit. Nice horse, very laid back. Not like mine!!

I know shadow! she's a great jumper! I'm just going to watch. I'm excited to see her go around on a course, I haven't seen her jump in a long time!

Duckz

Taking Lincoln in Eq, Hunter, and Midnight Express. Devine, what are you doing with Pony? Eq???

See everyone there! :buddies:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom

Oh, I know Shadow. Yay!!!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
The fences are too small :lmao: Mom is riding him in the pleasure divisions at the July SMHA show though!

WOOHOOO...

I will be riding in some also in July at SMHA. It was either SMHA or Mt. Wanderers. With persusion from someone :yahoo: I am doing SMHA.

Duckz

WOOHOOO...

I will be riding in some also in July at SMHA. It was either SMHA or Mt. Wanderers. With persusion from someone :yahoo: I am doing SMHA.

Yay!!! Who are you riding? What divisions? Lincoln is doing Masters Eq/Pleasure and Open Senior Pleasure.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Yay!!! Who are you riding? What divisions? Lincoln is doing Masters Eq/Pleasure and Open Senior Pleasure.

New horse.

Probably the senior classes and a couple of Novice horse. Not quite old enough for the Classics and Masters at SMHA. BEST I am old enough but not SMHA or MSA. They have a lot of classes I am elgible for.

FrmGrl

Get some!
I know shadow! she's a great jumper! I'm just going to watch. I'm excited to see her go around on a course, I haven't seen her jump in a long time!
Well dont get to excited we are only doing green rider classes just to get her back in the swing of things. Plus since shoes came off she has been tender so she may not even make it but I hope she does. She is such a good mare.

devinej

i wanna do the midnight express too!! probably the eq classes yeppers with my pony. and the green can do something greenish...