AMIT - Midnight Madness

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
thats a pretty cute name. registered? or is just cause your a fan of the red sox?

I don't think he is registered. He did a lot on the hunter show circuit in Virginia. I am a huge fan of the Red Sox. I can make him move like a pleasure horse, and just a few adjustments with the reins and my seat, he can go into the frame of a hunter.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I don't think he is registered. He did a lot on the hunter show circuit in Virginia. I am a huge fan of the Red Sox. I can make him move like a pleasure horse, and just a few adjustments with the reins and my seat, he can go into the frame of a hunter.

How high can he jump? did you buy him out of Va? they have alot of nice horses/ horse people over that way.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
How high can he jump? did you buy him out of Va? they have alot of nice horses/ horse people over that way.

2"6-2"9. Our max most likely will be 2"6 most of the time. If I want to go higher I will need to buy a new horse. (I don't see that happening anytime soon)

I bought him from someone around here that got him out of VA. He wasn't marketed for sale locally.