AMIT - Midnight Madness

devinej

i guess i will drop off entries today.

i wanna take a pony in the horse class so i can jump higher....hope that is ok!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
So, is this a schooling show? I have a horse that I need to haul out to a schooling show, but I don't want to braid, and may even want to school in a western saddle with a running martingale and split reins. Lemme know! :)~

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
How high do the senior classes jump? Might just haul up there to school the horse in warm-ups and let him see the hunter world and expose him. And I need practice driving the trailer!

BlissfulJumper

oh and another question..

If you don't preenter and you just wanna go in the under saddle classes can you? or will they be mad?

FrmGrl

Get some!
oh and another question..

If you don't preenter and you just wanna go in the under saddle classes can you? or will they be mad?
They prefer pre-entries to try and limit class sizes to 10. If the class is not full then you can enter but you will pay more of course but he is still pretty cheap even at full price.

BlissfulJumper

They prefer pre-entries to try and limit class sizes to 10. If the class is not full then you can enter but you will pay more of course but he is still pretty cheap even at full price.

Thats kind of what I was thinking but I just wanted to make sure. Bobby is pretty good about letting you show and stuff. I really jsut want to get my horse out around other horses in the ring cause he has a tiny issue with it.

Duckz

So, is this a schooling show? I have a horse that I need to haul out to a schooling show, but I don't want to braid, and may even want to school in a western saddle with a running martingale and split reins. Lemme know! :)~

Braiding is not required for this show. Not sure that the western saddle is going to fly though :whistle: Call Bobby.

Duckz

How high do the senior classes jump? Might just haul up there to school the horse in warm-ups and let him see the hunter world and expose him. And I need practice driving the trailer!

Evergreen Hunter is 2', Horse Hunter 2'6 or 3', Horse Pleasure 2', and Horse Eq is 2'6". This show isn't divided into senior and junior, just by pony and horse.

BlissfulJumper

New horse.

Probably the senior classes and a couple of Novice horse. Not quite old enough for the Classics and Masters at SMHA. BEST I am old enough but not SMHA or MSA. They have a lot of classes I am elgible for.

What is the new horse's name? i've only heard you call him New horse. ha