Ammo prices

black dog

Free America
Count me among the elderly then, cause I still like my Garand and 30:06/7.62x63
Garands shoot a mans bullet.
I shoot the piss out of my Garands, I shoot at least two vintage high power matches a year, except this year...And I shoot once a month reduced
(200 yds) at a local club I belong to.
The good part, no more Nationals for me at Perry, what I shoot now days, has been moved to Atterburry in Indiana.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Me and mine....

black dog

Free America
Fine...there's always my PSL then...

I have not shot the Creedmor yet...looking forward to it.

Full Disclosure, One of the 700's I bought in 243 will be re-barreled and restocked in 6.5 Creedmoor this winter.
What I have seen in the last two years out to 750 they are lasers.... And its cheaper to shoot than 308...
If I decide to do a Savage instead I will buy the wrench and do it myself...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Got a free sample of the their 7.54x54r frangible rounds with my last order of tracer. Anyone have any experience with that type of ammo in semiautomatic rifles? Curious if it still runs the action OK.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
UPS has dropped packages in the front seat of the Sling if I leave the garage door open. I'm looking all over for the damned thing...
I'm pretty sure that ammo deliveries are supposed to require a signature though....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:Walks past the armory area...observes #2 son loading AR mags out of a 1000-round bucket.:

Me: "Son..goin' shootin'? "
Son: :"yeah..me and usual shooting buddy are"
Me: "you realize that chit is going for $1 a round now?"
Son: :shockedface:
ME: "LMFAO...yr good...just don't let the stack get too low before you warn me".