And since we're on the subject:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
What band can you just flat not listen to? Otter thinks I'm an infidel because I can't stand REO Speedwagon or Journey. :ick:

Air Supply makes my skin crawl.

And I won't listen to obscenity ghetto garbage.

omg, I thought I was the only one that can't stand Journey & Air Supply! :love:

I don't like Bon Jovi :barf: However, I do love The Boss :yahoo:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
omg, I thought I was the only one that can't stand Journey & Air Supply! :love:

I don't like Bon Jovi :barf: However, I do love The Boss :yahoo:

"The Boss" was great in the early 70's with the E Street Band. When he hit pay dirt he started playing top 40's crap. I stopped listening.

Vince

I love love love Roger Miller. He's in my Top Ten favorites.
Dang me, dang me, you outta take a rope and hang me. Hang me from the highest treeeeee oh, woman would you weep for me. Also like Bon Jovi, Journey, Styx, Beatles, Bob Dylan, Three Dog Night, etc.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Moaning Michael McDonald and the band America are the joint kings of monotony rock as far as I am concerned.

Now you've gone and done it. I have that stupid Horse With No Name droning in my head.

bcp

In My Opinion
I can pretty much listen to and enjoy anything from Classical to grunge, as long as its done well.
rap is not ever done well, at least not anymore. back in the 80s I did like to listen to Tone Loc, (I think thats how it was spelled) now that was some creative stuff they did, and most of it was funny if you actually listened to the words.

Cowgirl

Natalie Merchant was the singer for 10,000 Maniacs. This is odd she doesn't have a peculiar voice. :confused:

I know she was the singer. That's why I said they were ok, I just didn't like her voice. I'm not sure exactly what it is about her that I don't like...something nasaly(?) or weird. :shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
After reading everyone else's posts, I still can't think of a group that makes me want to stab my eardrums with an ice pick like Nickleback does.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

What band can you just flat not listen to? Otter thinks I'm an infidel because I can't stand REO Speedwagon or Journey. :ick:

Air Supply makes my skin crawl.

And I won't listen to obscenity ghetto garbage.

...I didn't need to know that. I used to hold otter in the highest regard, on a pedestal, if you will. Now, it's little more than a bar or toad stool. :otter:

Say it ain't so. :jameo: